This detailed DOTT Pet Tracker vs. Daxin Smart Bluetooth Tracer comparison lets you quickly discover whether you should entrust DOTT Pet Tracker or Daxin Smart Bluetooth Tracer with keeping your furry friend safe. Scroll down for a complete overview of their crucial features and find out which of these two pet trackers constitutes a better choice overall.
- Small and lightweight; water-resistant and shatterproof
- Virtual leash informs you when your pet wanders off too far
- Keep a record of your pet’s activities (walks, food, and more)
- Price: $40.00
- Shipping: $
- Small, unobtrusive tracking unit weighing just 0.3 ounces
- Disposable CR2032 battery that can last up to 6 months
- Incredibly low price; free shipping within the United States
- Price: $8.75
- Shipping: $0 *
- Location tracking within the range of 350 feet;
- Community location tracking with notifications sent to the owner’s phone when the pet is found by another DOTT app user;
- Virtual Leash that allows the user to set up a mobile safe zone for his or her pet.
- Health journal, which allows you to keep track of your pet’s walks, potty breaks, food intake, and medication;
- Sharing responsibilities with multiple caretakers with regular status updates related to pet care.
- Find Me, which lets you view your pet’s current or last known location via Google Maps;
- Out-Of-Range Alerts, with phone alerts sent when your pet is no longer within range.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Green on 03/20/2019This device will only give you in and out of range alerts. It doesn’t give you the exact location of your pet, just notifies you when your pet is within range.
- Submitted By Gary Adams on 01/20/2019Good concept but still in the early stage. I bought this because I saw it had many positive reviews and it was a reasonable price. However, I don’t know how useful it is when you need to locate a lost pet.
- Submitted By Linda Creed on 05/11/2018To be honest, I only gave it a shot because it’s so cheap. Didn’t expect much, so it kinda lived up to my expectations. It does disconnect from time to time and its range is never 75 feet, it is more like 30 feet at best. I’m giving it 4 stars because I don’t think you can get anything better for this kind of money and it works, although far from perfectly.
- Submitted By Tom Sheehan on 03/22/2018Bought it for my cat, ended up using it for my keys. If your pet can run, this is not the tracker you want to rely on.
DOTT is a community-based Bluetooth tracker that offers a useful set of features for taking care of your furry companion. Discover what it offers and whether it suits your needs in this honest DOTT pet tracker review.