Pawtrack and Daxin Smart Bluetooth Tracer may seem quite similar at first glance, but they are actually more different than you may initially assume. This Pawtrack vs. Daxin Smart Bluetooth Tracer comparison is designed to show you exactly what each of these two pet trackers offers, highlight their main strong and weak points, and reveal which one of them may be a more reliable tracking solution.
- 4 different tracking techs (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Wi-Fi)
- Geo-fencing and multi-cat tracking using only one account
- Intuitive mobile app/coverage in 171 countries around the world
- Price: $63.00
- Shipping: $
- Small, unobtrusive tracking unit weighing just 0.3 ounces
- Disposable CR2032 battery that can last up to 6 months
- Incredibly low price; free shipping within the United States
- Price: $8.75
- Shipping: $0 *
- The collar combines GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Wi-Fi, and beacon tracking, providing pet owners with one of the most accurate GPS positioning mechanisms on the market;
- The GPS antenna is always pointed toward the sky for easier signal pickup;
- Geo-fencing allows you to set borders around your home or any other relevant area and receive notifications the moment your pet leaves the perimeter or comes back;
- Pawtrack is also capable of tracking multiple cats.
- Playback – Replays time-stamped positions and gives you information about your cat’s whereabouts at any given moment;
- Path – Creates a lined route of your pet’s movement;
- Heatmap – Reveals your cat’s favorite hiding places by marking regularly visited areas with red indicators.
- Find Me, which lets you view your pet’s current or last known location via Google Maps;
- Out-Of-Range Alerts, with phone alerts sent when your pet is no longer within range.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Susan Haughey on 10/14/2019I highly recommend this collar. I don’t want any of my cats to be outside but I have two that are like caged wild animals if confined. There are just some cats, I feel, that are not indoor type. The size of the collar has trimmed significantly and is not bulky anymore. I have the app on my phone and yes, sometimes it will say the collar may be busy and you won’t get a reading but you just tap the location button again and most times locates the cat. I’d like to post pics but this review site doesn’t seem to give the option. This collar will truly give you some peace of mind if you have an outdoor cat.
- Submitted By Shannon on 06/10/2019I ordered this in January. I couldn't get it to pick up the GPS signal. I tried in multiple locations at different times. After 2 months, it wouldn't charge so I can't even keep trying it. Just went into the app and now it won't open. Keeps kicking me out. Waste of money. Very difficult to get assistance.
- Submitted By Jerry London on 06/11/2019Great little collar that lets me find the little rascal wherever he hides. Now I know all his favorite hidey holes so whenever he vanishes I know where to check.
- Submitted By Dana Thompson on 01/17/2019Really happy with the collar but the batteries tend to run out pretty quickly if you don’t have all the power saving options turned on.
- Submitted By Linda Creed on 05/11/2018To be honest, I only gave it a shot because it’s so cheap. Didn’t expect much, so it kinda lived up to my expectations. It does disconnect from time to time and its range is never 75 feet, it is more like 30 feet at best. I’m giving it 4 stars because I don’t think you can get anything better for this kind of money and it works, although far from perfectly.
- Submitted By Tom Sheehan on 03/22/2018Bought it for my cat, ended up using it for my keys. If your pet can run, this is not the tracker you want to rely on.
Pawtrack is a durable and modern pet tracker primarily designed for cats, but it can also be used for smaller dogs. Its rugged and sleek design, 4 different tracking technologies, and numerous advanced features give it a considerable edge over the competition. Learn all about its capabilities in this Pawtrack review.