This detailed PetTracer vs. DOTT Pet Tracker comparison lets you quickly discover whether you should entrust PetTracer or DOTT Pet Tracker with keeping your furry friend safe. Scroll down for a complete overview of their crucial features and find out which of these two pet trackers constitutes a better choice overall.
- Durable construction with a one-click release function
- Lightweight design with an adjustable strap and LED light
- Up to 30 days of battery life depending on your cat's activity
- Price: $119.00
- Shipping: $
- Small and lightweight; water-resistant and shatterproof
- Virtual leash informs you when your pet wanders off too far
- Keep a record of your pet’s activities (walks, food, and more)
- Price: $40.00
- Shipping: $
- High-sensitivity GPS antenna, which enables you to monitor the current location of your pet through your personal PetTracer account. The digital map will show you his or her routes in the form of a line or heat signature;
- Radio-frequency direction finder, which is a rare piece of technology that allows you to track your cat indoors where GPS cannot access;
- If you are tracking multiple cats, their movements will be marked by different customizable colors.
- Location tracking within the range of 350 feet;
- Community location tracking with notifications sent to the owner’s phone when the pet is found by another DOTT app user;
- Virtual Leash that allows the user to set up a mobile safe zone for his or her pet.
- Health journal, which allows you to keep track of your pet’s walks, potty breaks, food intake, and medication;
- Sharing responsibilities with multiple caretakers with regular status updates related to pet care.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By tony kelly on 11/17/2019This is my first time using a cat tracker and as far as im concerned its really good. the collar is light and slightly soft and can fir cats with small necks,mine is 1 year and 2 months old and fits him just right if i tighten the strap. nothing is perfect with gadgets and only thing it needs is an app which they said is due out next year,however it works find using their web portal and i saved link to homescreen on my smartphone. i had trouble setting it up at first and support messaged me via facebook messenger on a saturday afternoon and we sorted it all out. its very light and battery lasts ok not tested it fully yet and ive had it on fast all the time. it does the job and im happy knowing where my cat is all the time.only downside is the subscription your tied into for one year. at 12.99 monthly from,.,it sounds expensive.but thats ok. def worth it though
- Submitted By Ingrid 115 on 05/27/2019No app but you can look at the results on your account. The collar is not as sleek as it looked in the pictures but it works and does a decent job.
- Submitted By Mario Schwarz on 02/14/2019Ok tracker for the price I guess but nothing special.
- Submitted By Jack Green on 03/20/2019This device will only give you in and out of range alerts. It doesn’t give you the exact location of your pet, just notifies you when your pet is within range.
- Submitted By Gary Adams on 01/20/2019Good concept but still in the early stage. I bought this because I saw it had many positive reviews and it was a reasonable price. However, I don’t know how useful it is when you need to locate a lost pet.
PetTracer is a device that allows you to track your cat's location both inside your home and in the great outdoors thanks to its integrated high-precision GPS module and radio-frequency direction finder. The collar is lightweight and comes with an adjustable strap, which makes it a one-size-fits-all unit. Learn more about its features in this review.