DOTT Pet Tracker and Felcana may seem quite similar at first glance, but they are actually more different than you may initially assume. This DOTT Pet Tracker vs. Felcana comparison is designed to show you exactly what each of these two pet trackers offers, highlight their main strong and weak points, and reveal which one of them may be a more reliable tracking solution.
- Small and lightweight; water-resistant and shatterproof
- Virtual leash informs you when your pet wanders off too far
- Keep a record of your pet’s activities (walks, food, and more)
- Price: $40.00
- Shipping: $
- Lightweight, waterproof, biteproof wearable for cats and dogs
- Provides information on activity levels, duration, and frequency
- Gathers data on your pet’s eating, drinking, and sleeping habits
- Price: $92.00
- Shipping: $
- Location tracking within the range of 350 feet;
- Community location tracking with notifications sent to the owner’s phone when the pet is found by another DOTT app user;
- Virtual Leash that allows the user to set up a mobile safe zone for his or her pet.
- Health journal, which allows you to keep track of your pet’s walks, potty breaks, food intake, and medication;
- Sharing responsibilities with multiple caretakers with regular status updates related to pet care.
- 24/7 activity monitoring;
- Detailed, clinical-grade activity records;
- Eating, drinking, sleeping, and toilet habit tracking;
- Early detection of health problems through observed changes in activity and behavior;
- Separation anxiety detection through behavior pattern tracking;
- Activity and behavior notifications.
- Ambient temperature monitoring.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Green on 03/20/2019This device will only give you in and out of range alerts. It doesn’t give you the exact location of your pet, just notifies you when your pet is within range.
- Submitted By Gary Adams on 01/20/2019Good concept but still in the early stage. I bought this because I saw it had many positive reviews and it was a reasonable price. However, I don’t know how useful it is when you need to locate a lost pet.
- Submitted By Adam Thompson on 02/01/2019Well, it’s not cheap and I wasn’t sure I wanted to spend that kind of money on an activity monitor. But my pup was pretty naughty and still getting used to staying home alone, so I decided to give it a try and return it if it didn’t work. I’m glad I did because it really helped. Turns out separation anxiety is a real thing and Jerry wasn’t chewing on my shoes just because he was bored. We asked the vet about it, she gave us some great advice and I’ve noticed that Jerry has since started sleeping more and chewing less when we’re not at home. It is nice to know what he’s doing when he’s alone and it feels good to be able to take better care of the little fella’s health. I would’ve given it 5 stars, but still, a bit pricey for my taste.
- Submitted By Melinda Jones on 11/18/2018Honestly impressed. I saw it on Kickstarter before and I really liked it but I kept my expectations low. Usually, Kickstarter projects sound better than they really are but Felcana is the coolest activity tracker I’ve used. It answers all my questions and really makes me feel like I’m taking care of my kitty even when I’m not around. Not to mention some sweet revelations, like that Laura always goes to the kitty door minutes before I usually get home from work, to check if I’m coming. Makes me love her even more!
If you want to learn more about your pet’s activity and well-being and gain a full insight into your furry friend’s behavior patterns, Felcana pet activity monitor was designed for you. Discover the full range of clinical-grade data this unique wearable provides and find out if it fits both your needs and your budget in this comprehensive Felcana review.