Trackimo and Find My Pet Nano are both highly rated pet tracking solutions, but they greatly differ in terms of the features they offer. In this Trackimo vs. Find My Pet Nano review, we list their top qualities side by side and determine which of these two pet trackers offers greater value for your money.
- Small and lightweight design + 96 hours of battery life
- Intuitive and user-friendly app with tracking history
- Geo-fencing, SOS button, Family & Friends list
- Price: $139.00
- Shipping: $
- Small, lightweight, durable, and water-resistant pet tracker
- Works anywhere within GSM (2G) cellular network coverage
- WiFi and Bluetooth enabled tracker for easy tracking indoors
- Price: $79.95
- Shipping: $0
- GPS for tracking your pet outdoors and Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for tracking your pet indoors;
- Geo-fencing feature, which allows you to set up virtual fences around your home/yard and receive instant notifications once your pet leaves the perimeter;
- Tracking history, which lets you view your pet’s historical locations up to 1 year in the past.
- Up to 10 small alerts per month via app notifications, email or text. These notifications are received when your tracker detects movement, location change, and similar occurrences;
- SOS button allows you to send notifications to all designated individuals;
- Family & Friends list, which lets you add your family members and close friends to your personal Trackimo account and enable them to receive important notifications and help you find your pet.
- Instant notifications, sent when your pet leaves the safe zone;
- Customizable update frequency, which allows you to determine how often you want your pet’s location information to be refreshed within the range of 1 to 120 minutes;
- Location history, which enables you to view your pet’s past locations, with data stored for a year;
- Virtual fences, which allow you to determine the size and location of the safe zone;
- Speed alarm, which notifies you when your pet’s speed exceeds the limit you define;
- SOS alarm, activated by pressing the SOS button on the device, which informs you about the exact location of your pet;
- Sharing, which lets you set text and email alerts for up to 10 people.
- Low battery alarm, which sends an instant notification when it is time to recharge your device’s battery.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Martin Burns on 05/07/2019There’s no way to attach it to any collar I own, had to buy a special one with a pouch.
- Submitted By Martha Adams on 02/18/2019One of the best trackers we had when you have cell reception, pretty useless when you don’t and have no access to wifi.
- Submitted By Maizie Hog on 09/28/2019My only fear was due to the fact that I’m useless with any tech devices and I won’t be able to find my way around this thing so it will just be money wasted. However this app is so easy to use like I’m following some navigation app I used before. You can adjust everything in settings according to your dog’s unique characteristics. You can see his past movements and you can add your family and friends information in case your dog gets lost and you don’t see the alarm. The notifications about him being out of the safe zone will reach everyone you put in as alert recipients and someone will be able to track you down. It is like a parent tree but for your pets :)
- Submitted By Pearce Hudson on 04/22/2019Even though this tracker doesn’t provide any kind of activity tracking it has lots of features that are very useful and that you should look for when buying a pet tracker. For example if your dog or cat leave the safe zone you get notifications around the clock which means 24/7, the alerts are instant and the location of your pet gets constantly updated every few seconds but you can set it up in the range of 1 minute to two hours. The safe zone is defined by you in the app by stretching the borders you see on the app. Or you can change the location completely once you decide to create another safe zone somewhere else.
- Submitted By Kaylem Mccoy on 02/20/2019I think that the price is fine for the device but what I don’t understand is why is there only a 3 year subscription plan and not for just a year or two years. Three years is a bit much and the next available option is only a monthly subscription. What if I decide to switch to another tracker if this one doesn’t suit me anymore? I mean it’s not likely that will happen since I really do like what it offers but I would still like to have the option but with 3 year subscription it would just be money wasted.
- Submitted By Keyan Logan on 12/05/2018I love the fact that is so small and light and my cat doesn’t seem to mind wearing it at all times. We used to have trouble in the past when she was constantly trying to take everything off and somehow she always managed to pull it off but now she ok with it. We have been using the tracker for three months now and we are really pleased especially that it is waterproof so it means our cat can go outside even if it rains and the tracker will still function normally.
Trackimo is a GSM 2G pet tracker that can work for both cats and dogs. Its small and lightweight design and numerous features and implemented technologies enable you to keep a close eye on your pet as long as you have access to a GSM 2G network. Read more about it in this comprehensive Trackimo review.