This detailed Tuokiy vs. Find My Pet Nano comparison lets you quickly discover whether you should entrust Tuokiy or Find My Pet Nano with keeping your furry friend safe. Scroll down for a complete overview of their crucial features and find out which of these two pet trackers constitutes a better choice overall.
- Vet records and activity data including walk, rest, and play time
- Custom daily activity goals and breed-based recommendations
- Virtual Leash safe zone with a maximum radius of about 33 feet
- Price: $19.99
- Shipping: $0 *
- Small, lightweight, durable, and water-resistant pet tracker
- Works anywhere within GSM (2G) cellular network coverage
- WiFi and Bluetooth enabled tracker for easy tracking indoors
- Price: $79.95
- Shipping: $0
- The Virtual Leash feature, which allows you to set up a safe zone around your smartphone and get notified when your pet crosses the boundaries of the zone (maximum radius of 33 feet).
- Daily and historical activity records, including time spent walking, running, playing, and resting, with information on activity level (moderate and intense) and sleep quality (light or deep);
- Custom-defined daily activity goals;
- Personalized activity recommendations based on your pet’s breed.
- Detailed digital pet profile, including your pet’s name, type, breed, gender, birthdate, weight, and information on whether he or she is neutered/spayed;
- Event diary, which lets you add and edit important health-related information such as vet consultations, vaccination, deworming, and important activity events.
- Instant notifications, sent when your pet leaves the safe zone;
- Customizable update frequency, which allows you to determine how often you want your pet’s location information to be refreshed within the range of 1 to 120 minutes;
- Location history, which enables you to view your pet’s past locations, with data stored for a year;
- Virtual fences, which allow you to determine the size and location of the safe zone;
- Speed alarm, which notifies you when your pet’s speed exceeds the limit you define;
- SOS alarm, activated by pressing the SOS button on the device, which informs you about the exact location of your pet;
- Sharing, which lets you set text and email alerts for up to 10 people.
- Low battery alarm, which sends an instant notification when it is time to recharge your device’s battery.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joe Flesher on 06/21/2018Activity records are excellent and vet records are well-organized, but the virtual leash sucks. 33 feet is not nearly enough, I want my dog to be able to play anywhere in the park without any annoying alerts. Plus, I sometimes get alerts when my dog is like 20 feet away, which is ridiculous.
- Submitted By Whitney Adams on 04/18/2018Light as a feather, nice design, great activity stats, and it is real cheap! I recommend it to everyone, it is more than useful.
- Submitted By Maizie Hog on 09/28/2019My only fear was due to the fact that I’m useless with any tech devices and I won’t be able to find my way around this thing so it will just be money wasted. However this app is so easy to use like I’m following some navigation app I used before. You can adjust everything in settings according to your dog’s unique characteristics. You can see his past movements and you can add your family and friends information in case your dog gets lost and you don’t see the alarm. The notifications about him being out of the safe zone will reach everyone you put in as alert recipients and someone will be able to track you down. It is like a parent tree but for your pets :)
- Submitted By Pearce Hudson on 04/22/2019Even though this tracker doesn’t provide any kind of activity tracking it has lots of features that are very useful and that you should look for when buying a pet tracker. For example if your dog or cat leave the safe zone you get notifications around the clock which means 24/7, the alerts are instant and the location of your pet gets constantly updated every few seconds but you can set it up in the range of 1 minute to two hours. The safe zone is defined by you in the app by stretching the borders you see on the app. Or you can change the location completely once you decide to create another safe zone somewhere else.
- Submitted By Kaylem Mccoy on 02/20/2019I think that the price is fine for the device but what I don’t understand is why is there only a 3 year subscription plan and not for just a year or two years. Three years is a bit much and the next available option is only a monthly subscription. What if I decide to switch to another tracker if this one doesn’t suit me anymore? I mean it’s not likely that will happen since I really do like what it offers but I would still like to have the option but with 3 year subscription it would just be money wasted.
- Submitted By Keyan Logan on 12/05/2018I love the fact that is so small and light and my cat doesn’t seem to mind wearing it at all times. We used to have trouble in the past when she was constantly trying to take everything off and somehow she always managed to pull it off but now she ok with it. We have been using the tracker for three months now and we are really pleased especially that it is waterproof so it means our cat can go outside even if it rains and the tracker will still function normally.
Find My Pet Nano is an incredibly light and small pet tracker suitable for both dogs and cats. It provides location updates every minute, sends instant notifications when your pet leaves the safe zone, and boasts great customizability. Learn all about its accuracy, range, coverage, key tracking features, and price in our Find My Pet Nano review.