While both Kippy Vita S and Findster Duo+ can help prevent your pet from becoming lost, they are not equally well-suited for pets of all shapes, sizes, preferences, and habits. Explore our thorough Kippy Vita S vs. Findster Duo+ comparison to discover how well each of these two pet trackers fits the unique needs of your best pal and which one is just right for him or her.
- Wide cover range
- Long battery lifespan
- Interactive features
- Price: $56.26
- Shipping: $
- Track your pet’s location and activity in true real-time
- Shockproof, waterproof, lightweight, and easy to use
- 30-day money-back guarantee and 1-year warranty
- Price: $149.99
- Shipping: $0
- Live tracking, allowing the pet owner to track and monitor the pet's movements through an interactive map in almost real-time, with location updates provided every 5-10 seconds;
- Proximity, directing the pet owner to the pet's location;
- Geo-fencing, enabling pet owners to predetermine a 'safe-space' for their pets and get notified if their pet ever decides to leave the established parameter.
- True real-time tracking, with instant alerts and location information available immediately in the Findster app;
- Built-in radar, which provides real-time information on your distance from your pet and a map that allows you to easily follow your pal;
- Virtual Leash GPS fencing, which allows you to define a radius no smaller than 55 yards centered in your position and get an automatic notification when your pet steps out of the defined perimeter;
- Safe Zone GPS fencing, which lets you define a custom area within which your pet can move freely and get an instant alert if your pet leaves that area;
- Danger Zone GPS fencing, which allows you to define a custom area where your pet should not go and get an instant notification if your pet enters the danger zone;
- Interconnectivity, which enables you to remotely track your pet’s location by having an authorized friend or family member close to your pet share tracking information with your Findster account via the Internet.
- Activity history, which lets you view past walks and locations;
- Distance walked, expressed in both miles and paws;
- Rest time, informing you how many minutes or hours your pet spent resting;
- Calories, letting you know how many calories your pal burned while walking;
- Daily goals, letting you know whether your pet has been active enough to stay healthy;
- Activity notifications, such as alerts that your pet has not been walked yet.
- Leaderboards, which let you compare your pet’s activity stats with the stats of other Findster users’ pets;
- Badges, which you can earn by reaching activity milestones and competing with other Findster users.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Carlton Farmere on 11/19/2019I have to admit, I bought this tracker because of its performances but it also had a lot to do with the design. I chose the pink tracker with the pink color cuz my Dona is a lady after all and it looks divine. I will fit smaller breed dogs, I didn’t notice that Dona has any problems caring it around. It has extra hold due to the band strip so you don’t have to worry that it will fall off at some point even if your dog is overly active. I also like that it is made out of steel so it can’t be easily broken upon impact and you can let your dog run around free and wild and it is also waterproof so you don’t have to worry about that either.
- Submitted By Emily Strickland on 09/27/2019I bought this tracked after I read that I can literally create my dog’s safe space. Once I determine the boundaries of his movement the tracker reacts the moment my dog leaves those boundaries. It instantly sets off the alarm and he keeps track of every step he makes and updates the position every few seconds. I tested it out and it really works. My husband and I set the perimeter and took Molly outside of it for a couple of minutes. The tracker reported every move every few seconds until we were back inside the set fence.
- Submitted By Dwayne Chambers on 09/04/2019I type in all my dog’s info into the app so I can better look after his health. I get frequent reports about his activity status and I can monitor all the changes and make sure nothing bad happens. I also keep track of how many calories Maggy spends daily so that I don’t overdo it with the food and make her chunky. But this is more of an issue for my dad who keeps feeding Maggy his food and this way I can point out that she’s getting fat and it’s all because of him. I have noticed that they constantly add breeds to the database so you can now track almost any breed and make sure your pet’s health is unthreatened.
- Submitted By Shelley Logan on 08/10/2019The fact that I can track my 3 dogs on the app is just amazing. There is no way I could switch from app to app and keep track of all my pets at the same time but with this device I can. I would have hoped that the range is a bit wider but I don’t let my dogs wander around anyways. It would be helpful if they get lost, God forbid, to be able to track their movement even if they are far away. The range here is 1.5 miles which is not enough in case something happens and you get separated from your pet. But all in all everything works really well.
- Submitted By Imaan Garza on 12/08/2019This app is like a treasure map seriously. It was really the worst case scenario for me when my dog got away from our yard one time because someone left the gate open. I was able to track him down in 10 minutes, would be faster if I noticed right away, by following the route that was mapped in the app. All I did was follow the path that was provided by the app and found Max just down the road getting treats from the neighbour who recognized him and kept him occupied and well fed while I was on my way.
- Submitted By Penny Gentry on 12/02/2019I think it needs more powerful battery since the one it has only lasts for 12 hours and less if you use it constantly with live tracker on. In case your dog really does get lost, the battery won’t hold for too long and you won’t be able to find your pet after that. Luckily the live tracking feature is really precise and you should be able to find your dog quickly in case it runs away or gets lost and the good thing is you can instal the app on any phone so locating your lost pup should be a piece of cake.
- Submitted By Tamsin Flowers on 11/28/2019This tracker is lite and nice looking. It is easily adjustable to the dogs collar and you can carry your device on yourself in your wallet or anywhere else because it fits. I like that you hardly notice it is there except when you need it and it doesn’t bother either you or your pet. My dog moves freely around and I didn’t see him trying to take it down or anything. I’m relieved because otherwise he would scratch all the time trying to take it off and he would probably do it at some point and lose it somewhere. And I read that it is tough to break or damage so that’s a plus
- Submitted By Tracy Adams on 11/24/2019You can connect your part of the tracker through bluetooth to see where your dog’s at at all times. You can see where he goes and the tracker sends you a notification if your dog goes out of the safe place which is a limited space you created he can move around freely. In case your dog leaves this place you will be able to follow him on your app so he doesn’t get lost. The tracking range is not limited for example I don’t need cell signal to work the app, it can function without it because it uses another technology which can work anywhere and doesn’t cost a penny.
Findster Duo+ is a GPS pet tracker that allows you to track your pet’s location and activity in real time within a 3-mile radius, receive alerts when your pal is out of the desired range, remotely track his or her whereabouts with the help of friends and family, and much more. Discover all the key features of this advanced tracker in our Findster Duo+ review.