Fi and FitBark 2 may seem quite similar at first glance, but they are actually more different than you may initially assume. This Fi vs. FitBark 2 comparison is designed to show you exactly what each of these two pet trackers offers, highlight their main strong and weak points, and reveal which one of them may be a more reliable tracking solution.
- GPS tracking through the LTE-M network + 3-month battery life
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity/Lost Dog Mode with red LED
- Works in all US states and comes in 4 different sizes
- Price: $149.00
- Shipping: $
- Price: $69.95
- Shipping: $
- 24/7 GPS tracking on the new LTE-M network, which allows you to keep track of your dog’s movements even when taken out by dog walkers or caretakers;
- Geo-fencing, which enables you to create safe zones and receive instant notifications the moment your pet exits the defined perimeter. You can make as many safe zones as you want, which makes traveling with your pet much less stressful;
- Lost Dog Mode, which switches the unit to live location tracking and activates the red pulsing LED light on the collar, alerting individuals that might see your pet and helping you locate him or her in low-visibility conditions.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Geoffrey Stanley on 12/10/2019The thing I like most about this app is that it has its own app where you can track your dog’s movement easily and without confusion. I’m not good with tech so it’s really important that know what I’m doing and fi tracker app made it easy. Another thing I like is that is not state limited so I can use it even when I take my dog traveling. We went hiking when we were at my boyfriend’s parents in Colorado and the app worked all the way even when we were high up and without a strong signal. I feel safe knowing my Penny is well taken care of.
- Submitted By Jose Ball on 11/29/2019I very satisfied with the tracker except for the collar which didn’t last that long. I have two dogs one of them being very active. He likes to chew everything most of all his brother’s collar. Every time we go out both of my dog get very excited and while Ben knows how to sit down and wait for the leash, Roger gets unbearable while he jumps up and down and keeps biting his brother’s collar. Long story short the collar is all chewed up and has to be replaced. I was hoping it could withstand more.
- Submitted By Delbert Gomez on 11/20/2019This Fi tracker is the best thing that has happened to me! My buddy and I take long walks around to the lake almost every day. He loves jumping into the water even when it’s cold outside and this tracker seems to be handling it very well. For me the battery lasted more than a month and a half and gps work even in the remote areas where coverage is not that good. The app is easy to read and it has the lost dog mode which is immediately activated in case anything bad happens. I feel much better ever since my dog started wearing it.
- Submitted By Tommie Mccoy on 11/02/2019I always wondered what would I do if Charlie, that’s my dog, would to run away when we were traveling. I would love to take him anywhere with me but I don’t know how he’ll react to new environments so I leave him with my mom and dad mostly. And it was tearing my heart. I did a little research and found that Fi Tracker enables whole country coverage in case you and your pet leave the state. I’ve recently bought it I was amazed by how long the battery lasts, I didn’t need to charge it yet and it has been almost a month. Finally, I was able to take Charlie on a road trip, we went to see my parents is Vioming for a test drive. I was tracking our movement on the app the whole time we were there. Couldn’t be happier!
- Submitted By Clyde Hanson on 11/28/2019I wasn’t aware that this is not a pet tracker but instead an activity monitor for you and your dog which wasn’t the point and I really needed to keep track of my dog and make sure he is safe. However I got used to its awesome features and now I’m thrilled I made the mistake. It’s fun doing all the stuff you like with your dog while having records of it in case you decide to switch up the routine and compare it with your previous results to see which regime produces better results.
- Submitted By Darrell Wells on 09/11/2019I like to keep records and track progress so the fact that FitBark stores data from 100 days back is something that made this purchase happen and I really like that it doesn’t relly on mobile networks so it can work anywhere we travel. But what I like the most and I found that after I bought it is that you can set goals depending on how active and old your dog is. Right now we are on the active level but I’m hoping to reach the olympian soon.
- Submitted By Maria Flores on 08/20/2019I’m a great dane and a Chihuahua mom so I can confirm that this device can fit on any dog. It is easily adjustable to their collars and so far it withstood a couple of bites successfully. We are an active family so it is important for us to keep records and track everything we do. Also I like the fact that it is waterproof but I tend to take it off for as a precaution. I would prefer that it takes less time to charge but considering the battery lasts for almost 6 months it’s not that much.
- Submitted By Leonard Robertson on 06/20/2019I didn’t buy this device to work as a pet tracker but to be able to track my dog’s activity along with my own and make sure both of us get enough exercise. My job doesn’t allow much movement and unfortunately, my dog is often left at home during my work hours so making up for that is extremely important for me and him. I also like that it uses Bluetooth connection instead relying on mobile or wifi connection. The range is not that big but it works for me.
Fi tracker is a modern pet tracker primarily designed to locate lost dogs and monitor their location and activity levels on a daily basis. The collar comes packed with numerous impressive features and has a battery that can last up to 3 months. Read this honest and comprehensive Fi tracker review to learn more and see if the unit works for you.