Invoxia Pet Tracker and FitBark 2 are both highly rated pet tracking solutions, but they greatly differ in terms of the features they offer. In this Invoxia Pet Tracker vs. FitBark 2 review, we list their top qualities side by side and determine which of these two pet trackers offers greater value for your money.
- Small & lightweight; waterproof & shockproof
- Virtual fences for keeping your pet in a safe zone
- Track your pet’s activities over any time period
- Price: $139.00
- Shipping: $
- Price: $69.95
- Shipping: $
- GPS location tracking with a virtually unlimited communication range;
- Four modes for updating location information, the fastest being once every two minutes;
- Location history, which allows you to observe your pet’s movements over the period of your choice;
- Geofencing, which allows you to set up multiple stationary safety zones with a customizable radius.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alice Peri on 03/08/2019Great battery life, very convenient to use. The app could be better. Not bad in general but could be better.
- Submitted By Brenda Noble on 01/20/2019Good concept, but the implementation could be better. My major issue with this product is that it is not accurate enough. I hope they will work it out.
- Submitted By Clyde Hanson on 11/28/2019I wasn’t aware that this is not a pet tracker but instead an activity monitor for you and your dog which wasn’t the point and I really needed to keep track of my dog and make sure he is safe. However I got used to its awesome features and now I’m thrilled I made the mistake. It’s fun doing all the stuff you like with your dog while having records of it in case you decide to switch up the routine and compare it with your previous results to see which regime produces better results.
- Submitted By Darrell Wells on 09/11/2019I like to keep records and track progress so the fact that FitBark stores data from 100 days back is something that made this purchase happen and I really like that it doesn’t relly on mobile networks so it can work anywhere we travel. But what I like the most and I found that after I bought it is that you can set goals depending on how active and old your dog is. Right now we are on the active level but I’m hoping to reach the olympian soon.
- Submitted By Maria Flores on 08/20/2019I’m a great dane and a Chihuahua mom so I can confirm that this device can fit on any dog. It is easily adjustable to their collars and so far it withstood a couple of bites successfully. We are an active family so it is important for us to keep records and track everything we do. Also I like the fact that it is waterproof but I tend to take it off for as a precaution. I would prefer that it takes less time to charge but considering the battery lasts for almost 6 months it’s not that much.
- Submitted By Leonard Robertson on 06/20/2019I didn’t buy this device to work as a pet tracker but to be able to track my dog’s activity along with my own and make sure both of us get enough exercise. My job doesn’t allow much movement and unfortunately, my dog is often left at home during my work hours so making up for that is extremely important for me and him. I also like that it uses Bluetooth connection instead relying on mobile or wifi connection. The range is not that big but it works for me.
FitBark 2 is a reliable health and activity monitor that can be attached to any type of collar and worn by any dog, no matter the size. Made of high-impact polycarbonate, the unit can handle its fair share of physical stress and it is also IP67 waterproof. Read this comprehensive and honest review to learn all about this device and its accompanying Android/iOS app.