Trackimo and FitBark 2 are both highly rated pet tracking solutions, but they greatly differ in terms of the features they offer. In this Trackimo vs. FitBark 2 review, we list their top qualities side by side and determine which of these two pet trackers offers greater value for your money.
- Small and lightweight design + 96 hours of battery life
- Intuitive and user-friendly app with tracking history
- Geo-fencing, SOS button, Family & Friends list
- Price: $139.00
- Shipping: $
- Price: $69.95
- Shipping: $
- GPS for tracking your pet outdoors and Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for tracking your pet indoors;
- Geo-fencing feature, which allows you to set up virtual fences around your home/yard and receive instant notifications once your pet leaves the perimeter;
- Tracking history, which lets you view your pet’s historical locations up to 1 year in the past.
- Up to 10 small alerts per month via app notifications, email or text. These notifications are received when your tracker detects movement, location change, and similar occurrences;
- SOS button allows you to send notifications to all designated individuals;
- Family & Friends list, which lets you add your family members and close friends to your personal Trackimo account and enable them to receive important notifications and help you find your pet.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Martin Burns on 05/07/2019There’s no way to attach it to any collar I own, had to buy a special one with a pouch.
- Submitted By Martha Adams on 02/18/2019One of the best trackers we had when you have cell reception, pretty useless when you don’t and have no access to wifi.
- Submitted By Clyde Hanson on 11/28/2019I wasn’t aware that this is not a pet tracker but instead an activity monitor for you and your dog which wasn’t the point and I really needed to keep track of my dog and make sure he is safe. However I got used to its awesome features and now I’m thrilled I made the mistake. It’s fun doing all the stuff you like with your dog while having records of it in case you decide to switch up the routine and compare it with your previous results to see which regime produces better results.
- Submitted By Darrell Wells on 09/11/2019I like to keep records and track progress so the fact that FitBark stores data from 100 days back is something that made this purchase happen and I really like that it doesn’t relly on mobile networks so it can work anywhere we travel. But what I like the most and I found that after I bought it is that you can set goals depending on how active and old your dog is. Right now we are on the active level but I’m hoping to reach the olympian soon.
- Submitted By Maria Flores on 08/20/2019I’m a great dane and a Chihuahua mom so I can confirm that this device can fit on any dog. It is easily adjustable to their collars and so far it withstood a couple of bites successfully. We are an active family so it is important for us to keep records and track everything we do. Also I like the fact that it is waterproof but I tend to take it off for as a precaution. I would prefer that it takes less time to charge but considering the battery lasts for almost 6 months it’s not that much.
- Submitted By Leonard Robertson on 06/20/2019I didn’t buy this device to work as a pet tracker but to be able to track my dog’s activity along with my own and make sure both of us get enough exercise. My job doesn’t allow much movement and unfortunately, my dog is often left at home during my work hours so making up for that is extremely important for me and him. I also like that it uses Bluetooth connection instead relying on mobile or wifi connection. The range is not that big but it works for me.
Trackimo is a GSM 2G pet tracker that can work for both cats and dogs. Its small and lightweight design and numerous features and implemented technologies enable you to keep a close eye on your pet as long as you have access to a GSM 2G network. Read more about it in this comprehensive Trackimo review.