While both FitBark 2 and Gibi 2nd Gen can help prevent your pet from becoming lost, they are not equally well-suited for pets of all shapes, sizes, preferences, and habits. Explore our thorough FitBark 2 vs. Gibi 2nd Gen comparison to discover how well each of these two pet trackers fits the unique needs of your best pal and which one is just right for him or her.
- Price: $69.95
- Shipping: $
- 30-second location updates; accurate within 10 feet
- Set multiple fully customized safe zones for your pet
- Comes with a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Price: $129.99
- Shipping: $
- Active tracking, with your pet’s location updated every 30 seconds;
- Multiple safe zones, which can be created in any polygon shape, with no limitations in terms of size;
- Pet history, which allows you to view your pet’s past locations;
- Sharing, which lets you share alerts with friends and family.
- Low battery alerts, which allow you to know when it is time to recharge the battery.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Clyde Hanson on 11/28/2019I wasn’t aware that this is not a pet tracker but instead an activity monitor for you and your dog which wasn’t the point and I really needed to keep track of my dog and make sure he is safe. However I got used to its awesome features and now I’m thrilled I made the mistake. It’s fun doing all the stuff you like with your dog while having records of it in case you decide to switch up the routine and compare it with your previous results to see which regime produces better results.
- Submitted By Darrell Wells on 09/11/2019I like to keep records and track progress so the fact that FitBark stores data from 100 days back is something that made this purchase happen and I really like that it doesn’t relly on mobile networks so it can work anywhere we travel. But what I like the most and I found that after I bought it is that you can set goals depending on how active and old your dog is. Right now we are on the active level but I’m hoping to reach the olympian soon.
- Submitted By Maria Flores on 08/20/2019I’m a great dane and a Chihuahua mom so I can confirm that this device can fit on any dog. It is easily adjustable to their collars and so far it withstood a couple of bites successfully. We are an active family so it is important for us to keep records and track everything we do. Also I like the fact that it is waterproof but I tend to take it off for as a precaution. I would prefer that it takes less time to charge but considering the battery lasts for almost 6 months it’s not that much.
- Submitted By Leonard Robertson on 06/20/2019I didn’t buy this device to work as a pet tracker but to be able to track my dog’s activity along with my own and make sure both of us get enough exercise. My job doesn’t allow much movement and unfortunately, my dog is often left at home during my work hours so making up for that is extremely important for me and him. I also like that it uses Bluetooth connection instead relying on mobile or wifi connection. The range is not that big but it works for me.
- Submitted By Rob Simmons on 06/11/2018Excellent pet tracker, I've never had any problems with it. It is accurate, the battery lasts for about 2 days, which is pretty ok, and the notifications arrive on time. Maybe it could be a bit cheaper, considering it does not offer any fancy features, and the monthly fee could be lower, but it is worth the cash.
- Submitted By Jessica Lewis on 02/21/2018Fits perfectly, works flawlessly, the app is nice, and it has really helped me worry less. 5 out of 5 as far as I'm concerned.
Gibi 2nd Gen is a well-designed GPS pet tracker for dogs and cats. It allows for near-real-time tracking and boasts great coverage, communication range, and accuracy. Not only that, but it is highly durable, lightweight, and resistant to water. Discover how this pet tracker works, what it offers, and how much it costs in our Gibi 2nd Gen review.