Tuokiy and Gibi 2nd Gen may seem quite similar at first glance, but they are actually more different than you may initially assume. This Tuokiy vs. Gibi 2nd Gen comparison is designed to show you exactly what each of these two pet trackers offers, highlight their main strong and weak points, and reveal which one of them may be a more reliable tracking solution.
- Vet records and activity data including walk, rest, and play time
- Custom daily activity goals and breed-based recommendations
- Virtual Leash safe zone with a maximum radius of about 33 feet
- Price: $19.99
- Shipping: $0 *
- 30-second location updates; accurate within 10 feet
- Set multiple fully customized safe zones for your pet
- Comes with a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Price: $129.99
- Shipping: $
- The Virtual Leash feature, which allows you to set up a safe zone around your smartphone and get notified when your pet crosses the boundaries of the zone (maximum radius of 33 feet).
- Daily and historical activity records, including time spent walking, running, playing, and resting, with information on activity level (moderate and intense) and sleep quality (light or deep);
- Custom-defined daily activity goals;
- Personalized activity recommendations based on your pet’s breed.
- Detailed digital pet profile, including your pet’s name, type, breed, gender, birthdate, weight, and information on whether he or she is neutered/spayed;
- Event diary, which lets you add and edit important health-related information such as vet consultations, vaccination, deworming, and important activity events.
- Active tracking, with your pet’s location updated every 30 seconds;
- Multiple safe zones, which can be created in any polygon shape, with no limitations in terms of size;
- Pet history, which allows you to view your pet’s past locations;
- Sharing, which lets you share alerts with friends and family.
- Low battery alerts, which allow you to know when it is time to recharge the battery.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joe Flesher on 06/21/2018Activity records are excellent and vet records are well-organized, but the virtual leash sucks. 33 feet is not nearly enough, I want my dog to be able to play anywhere in the park without any annoying alerts. Plus, I sometimes get alerts when my dog is like 20 feet away, which is ridiculous.
- Submitted By Whitney Adams on 04/18/2018Light as a feather, nice design, great activity stats, and it is real cheap! I recommend it to everyone, it is more than useful.
- Submitted By Rob Simmons on 06/11/2018Excellent pet tracker, I've never had any problems with it. It is accurate, the battery lasts for about 2 days, which is pretty ok, and the notifications arrive on time. Maybe it could be a bit cheaper, considering it does not offer any fancy features, and the monthly fee could be lower, but it is worth the cash.
- Submitted By Jessica Lewis on 02/21/2018Fits perfectly, works flawlessly, the app is nice, and it has really helped me worry less. 5 out of 5 as far as I'm concerned.
Gibi 2nd Gen is a well-designed GPS pet tracker for dogs and cats. It allows for near-real-time tracking and boasts great coverage, communication range, and accuracy. Not only that, but it is highly durable, lightweight, and resistant to water. Discover how this pet tracker works, what it offers, and how much it costs in our Gibi 2nd Gen review.