Nuzzle and LINK AKC may seem quite similar at first glance, but they are actually more different than you may initially assume. This Nuzzle VS LINK AKC comparison is designed to show you exactly what each of these two pet trackers offers, highlight their main strong and weak points, and reveal which one of them may be a more reliable tracking solution.
- Accurate within 10 feet, 60-second location updates
- Works over any distance within AT&T cellular coverage
- 15-day money-back guarantee and 12-month warranty
- Price: $149.99
- Shipping: $0
- Easy and reliable map-aided location tracking via cellular GPS
- Automatically created and customizable Bluetooth safe zones
- Smart activity tracking, vet records, and many more handy tools
- Price: $99.00
- Shipping: $0
- GPS tracking, with location information updated every 60 seconds, a mean accuracy of 10 feet, and detailed information available within the app, including the pet’s distance from home, distance from the guardian, and average pace, as well as the amount of time the pet has spent away from home;
- Routes, which allow you to view your pet's current and past routes, with details including the date, trip duration, distance, and pace;
- Safe zone, centered in the base station, with 3 sizes available, including 100, 250, and 400 feet in radius;
- Sharing, which lets you share access to your pet’s information with an unlimited number of users, allowing them to join the search or keep an eye on your pet while you are away.
- Daily and weekly activity records available in the form of a color-coded graph;
- Data on the amount of time the pet spent resting, exploring, and playing;
- Activity-related alerts.
- Battery alerts, letting you know when the battery is low and needs to be recharged;
- Temperature monitoring, with the tracker monitoring ambient temperature and providing notifications in case the environment is too hot or too cold for your pet.
- Accurate and constantly updated GPS location information when your dog is out of sight;
- Automatically established safe zones around the base station and your phone;
- Temporary safe zones around your phone that you can customize and expand up to a radius of 2,400 meters;
- Instant notifications when your pet leaves the defined safe zone.
- 3-axis accelerometer that accurately measures your pet’s activity;
- Patent-pending algorithm that learns how to identify different levels of activity, letting you know when your pet engages in moderate or intense activity and whether he or she has had enough activity during the day;
- Personalized activity recommendations based on your pet’s age, breed or mixed breed, behavior, and size.
- Vet records, which allow you to store your pet’s vet records, vaccinations, and certificates in the LINK AKC app and set reminders for important events or vet appointments;
- Adventures, which allow you to revisit memorable walks and hikes by creating adventures, including maps showing distance, timestamp, and photos you took during your trips, with photos being readily editable;
- Temperature monitoring, which monitors ambient temperature and sends alerts when the environment is too hot or too cold;
- Sound feature, which functions like a clicker and can be remotely activated via LINK AKC app, allowing you to train your pet more easily.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By George Lawson on 06/18/2018False alarms, late notifications, and I need to charge the battery every day, that's not what I call reliable. Not bad but not that good either, better battery is a must.
- Submitted By Amanda Lee on 03/02/2018Looks great, works great, there's nothing I would change, except for maybe the app, it was a bit confusing for me at first, but I guess it's because I've never used a pet tracker before.
- Submitted By Jessica Robins on 02/22/2018Super easy to use, really light, and I am impressed how accurate it is, plus all the information is there, the speed, time, distance, real neat. Maybe it would be nice to have activity recommendations, I've seen it in other pet trackers, but it's not that big of a deal.
- Submitted By Ashlei Rivers on 11/26/2019I’ve decided to go on a healthy regime that includes more exercise and health food and what helped me with my consistency was the fact that could do the same for my pet using LINK AKC that recommended how active my dog should be depending on his race, age, etc. We coordinated our daily walks based on his recommendations and mine and started with a healthier lifestyle I wouldn’t be able to handle on my own. I get motivated my tracking Buck’s and mime progress and knowing that I’m not alone and that my dog can handle the pace.
- Submitted By Zena Maynard on 06/20/2019I’ve noticed that once Pan left the safe zone I was immediately notified and was able to see his location by using gps signal. It was really cool because the app showed me the map with little paw prints all over telling me where Pan left and if I wasn’t so worried it would have been much more fun. The only thing is the tracking is not live so it doesn’t provide information right that second, it takes a few minutes to find the original coordinates but after that it is spot on.
- Submitted By Zaharah Teller on 02/05/2019I like that its two in one and you can track your pet and use it as a health and activity app as well. I recommend it for all active dog parents since the gps works really well in case your dog gets lost on the unknown terrain and you can also view his activity and set goals, add maps, photos, videos from your walks. You can see everything you did on that day and compare it to other days.
- Submitted By Kelly Smith on 12/24/2018I didn’t know that the tracker can only work on AT&T network when I bought ii but so far I didn’t have any problems with the coverage. You get the base station that works together with the tracker so if your dog goes outside the zone that is covered by two devices you get a notification in under a minute. I tested it out and it really works. Gps also works but you need to download the app first so you can track your dogs movement. Between the two you are covered for sure.
LINK AKC is a GPS pet tracker in the form of a smart collar that allows you to easily track your pet’s location and activity. It works throughout the US, provides a multitude of useful additional features, and monitors your pal’s health as well. Read more about it in our honest LINK AKC review.