This detailed Trackimo vs. Loc8tor Pet comparison lets you quickly discover whether you should entrust Trackimo or Loc8tor Pet with keeping your furry friend safe. Scroll down for a complete overview of their crucial features and find out which of these two pet trackers constitutes a better choice overall.
- Small and lightweight design + 96 hours of battery life
- Intuitive and user-friendly app with tracking history
- Geo-fencing, SOS button, Family & Friends list
- Price: $139.00
- Shipping: $
- Weighs just 0.126 ounces (5 grams); accurate within 1 inch
- Dual directional system providing audio and visual cues
- No fees; 30-day money-back guarantee; 2-year warranty
- Price: $99.99
- Shipping: $0
- GPS for tracking your pet outdoors and Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for tracking your pet indoors;
- Geo-fencing feature, which allows you to set up virtual fences around your home/yard and receive instant notifications once your pet leaves the perimeter;
- Tracking history, which lets you view your pet’s historical locations up to 1 year in the past.
- Up to 10 small alerts per month via app notifications, email or text. These notifications are received when your tracker detects movement, location change, and similar occurrences;
- SOS button allows you to send notifications to all designated individuals;
- Family & Friends list, which lets you add your family members and close friends to your personal Trackimo account and enable them to receive important notifications and help you find your pet.
- Locate your pet using audio and visual cues, with the handheld locator guiding you toward your pet with the use of directional lights and sound pitch and frequency.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Martin Burns on 05/07/2019There’s no way to attach it to any collar I own, had to buy a special one with a pouch.
- Submitted By Martha Adams on 02/18/2019One of the best trackers we had when you have cell reception, pretty useless when you don’t and have no access to wifi.
- Submitted By Jo Jo on 05/15/2019Have been using on my cats collars for Many years great way of finding wandering cats. However new style are far to big for cats collars, cats look uncomfortable I feel that new design has not been an improvement
- Submitted By Tim Robbins on 05/02/2018In my experience, the range is usually much smaller than 400 feet, that was the greatest disappointment for me. Other than that, it works fine, but mostly for tracking indoors.
- Submitted By Gary Finch on 01/21/2018Only useful if you have a small backyard with impenetrable fence and have a really small cat that likes to relax in the bushes or trees. Or if you actually want to track a tortoise, not an animal that can run.
- Submitted By Jessica Rhodes on 11/12/2017I use one tag for my kitty and the other one for my car keys, very easy to use and really great if your cat likes to hide in the most unusual places like my Sam. Maybe it could be a bit cheaper, but I’m really satisfied with it.
Trackimo is a GSM 2G pet tracker that can work for both cats and dogs. Its small and lightweight design and numerous features and implemented technologies enable you to keep a close eye on your pet as long as you have access to a GSM 2G network. Read more about it in this comprehensive Trackimo review.