Fi and Nuzzle are both highly rated pet tracking solutions, but they greatly differ in terms of the features they offer. In this Fi vs. Nuzzle review, we list their top qualities side by side and determine which of these two pet trackers offers greater value for your money.
- GPS tracking through the LTE-M network + 3-month battery life
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity/Lost Dog Mode with red LED
- Works in all US states and comes in 4 different sizes
- Price: $149.00
- Shipping: $
- Accurate within 10 feet, 60-second location updates
- Works over any distance within AT&T cellular coverage
- 15-day money-back guarantee and 12-month warranty
- Price: $149.99
- Shipping: $0
- 24/7 GPS tracking on the new LTE-M network, which allows you to keep track of your dog’s movements even when taken out by dog walkers or caretakers;
- Geo-fencing, which enables you to create safe zones and receive instant notifications the moment your pet exits the defined perimeter. You can make as many safe zones as you want, which makes traveling with your pet much less stressful;
- Lost Dog Mode, which switches the unit to live location tracking and activates the red pulsing LED light on the collar, alerting individuals that might see your pet and helping you locate him or her in low-visibility conditions.
- GPS tracking, with location information updated every 60 seconds, a mean accuracy of 10 feet, and detailed information available within the app, including the pet’s distance from home, distance from the guardian, and average pace, as well as the amount of time the pet has spent away from home;
- Routes, which allow you to view your pet's current and past routes, with details including the date, trip duration, distance, and pace;
- Safe zone, centered in the base station, with 3 sizes available, including 100, 250, and 400 feet in radius;
- Sharing, which lets you share access to your pet’s information with an unlimited number of users, allowing them to join the search or keep an eye on your pet while you are away.
- Daily and weekly activity records available in the form of a color-coded graph;
- Data on the amount of time the pet spent resting, exploring, and playing;
- Activity-related alerts.
- Battery alerts, letting you know when the battery is low and needs to be recharged;
- Temperature monitoring, with the tracker monitoring ambient temperature and providing notifications in case the environment is too hot or too cold for your pet.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Geoffrey Stanley on 12/10/2019The thing I like most about this app is that it has its own app where you can track your dog’s movement easily and without confusion. I’m not good with tech so it’s really important that know what I’m doing and fi tracker app made it easy. Another thing I like is that is not state limited so I can use it even when I take my dog traveling. We went hiking when we were at my boyfriend’s parents in Colorado and the app worked all the way even when we were high up and without a strong signal. I feel safe knowing my Penny is well taken care of.
- Submitted By Jose Ball on 11/29/2019I very satisfied with the tracker except for the collar which didn’t last that long. I have two dogs one of them being very active. He likes to chew everything most of all his brother’s collar. Every time we go out both of my dog get very excited and while Ben knows how to sit down and wait for the leash, Roger gets unbearable while he jumps up and down and keeps biting his brother’s collar. Long story short the collar is all chewed up and has to be replaced. I was hoping it could withstand more.
- Submitted By Delbert Gomez on 11/20/2019This Fi tracker is the best thing that has happened to me! My buddy and I take long walks around to the lake almost every day. He loves jumping into the water even when it’s cold outside and this tracker seems to be handling it very well. For me the battery lasted more than a month and a half and gps work even in the remote areas where coverage is not that good. The app is easy to read and it has the lost dog mode which is immediately activated in case anything bad happens. I feel much better ever since my dog started wearing it.
- Submitted By Tommie Mccoy on 11/02/2019I always wondered what would I do if Charlie, that’s my dog, would to run away when we were traveling. I would love to take him anywhere with me but I don’t know how he’ll react to new environments so I leave him with my mom and dad mostly. And it was tearing my heart. I did a little research and found that Fi Tracker enables whole country coverage in case you and your pet leave the state. I’ve recently bought it I was amazed by how long the battery lasts, I didn’t need to charge it yet and it has been almost a month. Finally, I was able to take Charlie on a road trip, we went to see my parents is Vioming for a test drive. I was tracking our movement on the app the whole time we were there. Couldn’t be happier!
- Submitted By George Lawson on 06/18/2018False alarms, late notifications, and I need to charge the battery every day, that's not what I call reliable. Not bad but not that good either, better battery is a must.
- Submitted By Amanda Lee on 03/02/2018Looks great, works great, there's nothing I would change, except for maybe the app, it was a bit confusing for me at first, but I guess it's because I've never used a pet tracker before.
- Submitted By Jessica Robins on 02/22/2018Super easy to use, really light, and I am impressed how accurate it is, plus all the information is there, the speed, time, distance, real neat. Maybe it would be nice to have activity recommendations, I've seen it in other pet trackers, but it's not that big of a deal.
Fi tracker is a modern pet tracker primarily designed to locate lost dogs and monitor their location and activity levels on a daily basis. The collar comes packed with numerous impressive features and has a battery that can last up to 3 months. Read this honest and comprehensive Fi tracker review to learn more and see if the unit works for you.