Nuzzle VS Trackimo
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
If you are stuck choosing between Trackimo and Nuzzle, our comprehensive Trackimo vs. Nuzzle comparison can help you pick the right pet tracker in no time. View their most important features below and discover which pet tracking solution is the winner of this comparison.
Cellular tracker for cats and dogs
No-Fee Cellular GPS Pet Tracker
Trackimo is a modern device that can track the location and activity of your pet (cat or dog) as long as you have access to a GSM 2G signal or Wi-Fi. The tracker can communicate with your app via Bluetooth too.
- Small and lightweight design + 96 hours of battery life
- Intuitive and user-friendly app with tracking history
- Geo-fencing, SOS button, Family & Friends list
- Price: $139.00
- Shipping: $
Nuzzle smart collar is a no-fee GPS tracker for dogs and cats characterized by above-average accuracy. It provides both location tracking and activity monitoring and works all over North America.
- Accurate within 10 feet, 60-second location updates
- Works over any distance within AT&T cellular coverage
- 15-day money-back guarantee and 12-month warranty
- Price: $149.99
- Shipping: $0
Trackimo is a pet tracker that uses the GSM cellular network to transmit information from the GPS tracker to your app. In the US, it utilizes the T-Mobile IoT network. It is a small and lightweight unit with geo-fencing, tracking history, SOS button, Family & Friends list, and up to 96 hours of battery life.
2G Pet Tracker
Trackimo GSM Tracker is compact and lightweight, measuring just ½" in height and 1.4” in diameter and weighing only 3/4oz. It does not come with a collar, but it does have an attachment pouch. The overall design is very modern and stylish and features 3 LED indicators as well as a visible SOS button.
Trackimo does not come with a proprietary collar.
Suitable For Cats
Trackimo is made of plastic, but the manufacturer does not provide any information regarding the unit's waterproof rating or durability.
Key Tracking Features
Trackimo has the following tracking features:
- GPS for tracking your pet outdoors and Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for tracking your pet indoors;
- Geo-fencing feature, which allows you to set up virtual fences around your home/yard and receive instant notifications once your pet leaves the perimeter;
- Tracking history, which lets you view your pet’s historical locations up to 1 year in the past.
Pet Activity Monitoring
Trackimo does not monitor pet activity.
Trackimo does not come with training assistance.
Trackimo has the following additional features:
- Up to 10 small alerts per month via app notifications, email or text. These notifications are received when your tracker detects movement, location change, and similar occurrences;
- SOS button allows you to send notifications to all designated individuals;
- Family & Friends list, which lets you add your family members and close friends to your personal Trackimo account and enable them to receive important notifications and help you find your pet.
100 feet for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; Unlimited within reach of T-Mobile networks.
Up to 96 hours
The Trackimo smartphone app is quite simple and user-friendly. It allows you to track an unlimited number of pets with all the tags represented on the main screen. Apart from the tag-filtering option, the main screen provides you with current date & time and battery charge info and enables you to set up fences and tracking periods and manage your subscriptions.
Trackimo uses 2G networks to obtain GPS coordinates and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to track your pets indoors.
Trackimo uses 2G GSM to locate your pet anywhere in the world with the exception of 50% of the US, Canada, Korea, Japan, Australia, and Singapore.
$139.00 + $60 per year for cellular service.
Shipping and Delivery
Trackimo ships worldwide with free shipping within the US.
Trackimo comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company charges a shipping & handling fee of $35 per item and does not refund shipping fees.
Trackimo does not come with a warranty.
Nuzzle smart collar is a cellular GPS pet tracker that comes with no monthly fees, offers great accuracy, works throughout North America, over any distance within AT&T cellular coverage, and offers a number of useful location and activity tracking features.
GPS Pet Tracker (Smart Collar)
The Nuzzle collar is available in 2 versions – large and small. The small collar is made of waterproof TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) while the large collar is made of heavy-duty nylon. Both the large and small collar come in 2 colors – orange and purple. The tracking unit is made of matte black plastic and comes in the form of a rounded cuboid. The tracking unit can be used with the Nuzzle collar or attached to the pet’s existing collar using the custom connector provided in the package.
The Nuzzle collar comes in 2 sizes: small and large. The small collar is 0.625’’ wide and fits neck circumference of 8’’ to 11’’ while the large collar measures 1’’ in width and fits neck circumference of 14’’ to 22’’. The tracking unit comes in only 1 size and measures 0.75’’ x 2.25’’ x 1.25’’ (HWD).
Suitable For Cats
Nuzzle is highly resistant to water (IPX8 rating) and both the collar and the tracking unit are made of durable materials. Depending on the pet's level of activity and use frequency, the collar and attachment mechanism may suffer slight damages with prolonged use, without diminishing the functionality of the device. The tracking unit does not have a specific lifespan and should last for years with proper use.
Key Tracking Features
The most important location tracking features available with Nuzzle include:
- GPS tracking, with location information updated every 60 seconds, a mean accuracy of 10 feet, and detailed information available within the app, including the pet’s distance from home, distance from the guardian, and average pace, as well as the amount of time the pet has spent away from home;
- Routes, which allow you to view your pet's current and past routes, with details including the date, trip duration, distance, and pace;
- Safe zone, centered in the base station, with 3 sizes available, including 100, 250, and 400 feet in radius;
- Sharing, which lets you share access to your pet’s information with an unlimited number of users, allowing them to join the search or keep an eye on your pet while you are away.
Pet Activity Monitoring
Nuzzle allows you to keep track of your pet’s activity with:
- Daily and weekly activity records available in the form of a color-coded graph;
- Data on the amount of time the pet spent resting, exploring, and playing;
- Activity-related alerts.
Nuzzle does not provide training assistance.
Extra features available with the Nuzzle smart collar include:
- Battery alerts, letting you know when the battery is low and needs to be recharged;
- Temperature monitoring, with the tracker monitoring ambient temperature and providing notifications in case the environment is too hot or too cold for your pet.
Nuzzle works over any distance within AT&T (3G) cellular coverage
Less than 1 oz., 1.45 oz. with the attachment clip
Up to 4 days, 10-12 hours with the highest power use
The Nuzzle app works on both iOS and Android mobile devices. It is compatible with iPhone 4s or later, the 3rd and 4th generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, and Android 4.1+. The app allows you to create and edit your pet’s profile and add notes such as vet records and medication reminders. It provides insight into the pet’s current location and route, past routes, and daily and weekly activity records. It further provides activity, temperature, and battery notifications, as well as alerts when the pet leaves or enters the safe zone. It can be used to remotely activate the night light on the tracking unit. The app allows you to track up to 5 pets with a single account. There is no limit on the number of individuals who can use the app with 1 account.
Nuzzle employs GPS technology for tracking outside the safe zone, Bluetooth technology within the safe zone, and cellular technology for communication between the tracking unit and the pet guardian's smartphone.
Nuzzle works in all 50 US states, Mexico, and Canada, within AT&T (3G) cellular coverage.
Shipping and Delivery
Nuzzle comes with free shipping throughout North America.
Nuzzle comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee. You can return the device within 15 days from the delivery date in order to receive a full refund. Furthermore, you can exchange the collar for a different size within the first 15 days after delivery.
Nuzzle comes with a 1-year limited warranty. The warranty covers all elements of the tracking system, including the tracker and accessories. It does not cover lost devices or damage caused by improper use. The warranty does not apply to the functionality of the tracking system.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Martin Burns on 05/07/2019There’s no way to attach it to any collar I own, had to buy a special one with a pouch.
- Submitted By Martha Adams on 02/18/2019One of the best trackers we had when you have cell reception, pretty useless when you don’t and have no access to wifi.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 06/18/2018False alarms, late notifications, and I need to charge the battery every day, that's not what I call reliable. Not bad but not that good either, better battery is a must.
- Submitted By Amanda Lee on 03/02/2018Looks great, works great, there's nothing I would change, except for maybe the app, it was a bit confusing for me at first, but I guess it's because I've never used a pet tracker before.
- Submitted By Jessica Robins on 02/22/2018Super easy to use, really light, and I am impressed how accurate it is, plus all the information is there, the speed, time, distance, real neat. Maybe it would be nice to have activity recommendations, I've seen it in other pet trackers, but it's not that big of a deal.
Nuzzle smart collar is a GPS pet tracker that makes it easy for you to monitor your pet’s location and activity at all times. It works throughout North America, does not have a limited communication range, and offers location updates every 60 seconds. Discover more about this attention-worthy pet tracking solution in our Nuzzle review.