Paw Tracker VS Invoxia Pet Tracker
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
If you are stuck choosing between Invoxia Pet Tracker and Paw Tracker, our comprehensive Invoxia Pet Tracker vs. Paw Tracker comparison can help you pick the right pet tracker in no time. View their most important features below and discover which pet tracking solution is the winner of this comparison.
GPS pet tracker with superb autonomy
GPS Pet Tracker Created By Pet Lovers
Invoxia pet tracker is an innovative GPS tracker for dogs and cats. Relying on low-power networks, it allows you to easily monitor your pet’s movements and activity.
- Small & lightweight; waterproof & shockproof
- Virtual fences for keeping your pet in a safe zone
- Track your pet’s activities over any time period
- Price: $139.00
- Shipping: $
Paw Tracker is a GPS pet tracker that works in most of North America, updates your pet’s location every minute, lets you easily define the safe zone for your pal, and has an impressive battery life.
- Uses both GPS and WiFi for indoor and outdoor tracking
- Small, light, waterproof, and shockproof tracking device
- Comes with a 30-day guarantee and a 1-year warranty
- Price: $99.95
- Shipping: $0 *
*Canada come with a $9.95 shipping fee and Mexico deliveries come with a $14.95 shipping fee
Invoxia pet tracker is an innovative GPS tracker with a good battery life that offers location tracking and activity monitoring features. Being lightweight, it is suitable for both cats and dogs. Its communication range is virtually unlimited. The device relies on GPS, Wi-Fi, and low-power networks. The maximum frequency of location updates is 2 minutes. Users can set up safety zones with a customizable radius. The device enables users to monitor their pets' daily activity levels.
GPS Pet Tracker
Invoxia pet tracker is a small device in the shape of a cuboid with rounded edges. The tracker is available only in black. It weighs just 15 grams (0.52 oz.). It has a length of 42 mm (1.65 inches), a width of 24 mm (0,94 inches), and a thickness of 17 mm (0,67 inches). The device is made of high-quality plastic.
Invoxia pet tracker does not come in different sizes, but it fits almost any collar.
Suitable For Cats
Invoxia pet tracker features an IP67 rating, which means it will remain functional after being submerged up to one meter (3.2 feet) underwater for up to 30 minutes.
Key Tracking Features
Location tracking features available with Invoxia pet tracker include:
- GPS location tracking with a virtually unlimited communication range;
- Four modes for updating location information, the fastest being once every two minutes;
- Location history, which allows you to observe your pet’s movements over the period of your choice;
- Geofencing, which allows you to set up multiple stationary safety zones with a customizable radius.
Pet Activity Monitoring
Invoxia pet tracker allows its users to track their pets’ activity levels during the period they choose (day, week, month or year). They can get daily reports on their pets’ activity and rest time. The device enables owners to see the length of their pets’ walks. Users can also monitor the sleep quality of their pets.
Invoxia pet tracker does not provide training assistance.
Invoxia pet tracker does not provide additional features.
Virtually unlimited communication range within the low-power network coverage
15 grams (0.52 oz.)
From several days to several months depending on usage (rechargeable battery)
The Invoxia GPS app allows users to monitor their pets' location. The app stores movement history. Users can set up customizable safety zones for geofencing, monitor their pets’ activity, get daily reports on activity and rest, and see the distance traveled.
Invoxia pet tracker relies on GPS and Wi-Fi to determine the pet’s location. It uses low-power networks to send information to the user’s smartphone.
The worldwide coverage that Invoxia pet tracker provides depends on the availability of low-power networks. The device uses LoRa low-power network in France. Invoxia relies on Sigfox low-power network in other countries where the product is currently sold. Sigfox network is available in the USA and in most of Europe - but with severe limitations in coverage and signal quality.
Invoxia pet tracker costs 119 euros on the manufacturer’s website. It comes with a 3-year subscription to the low-consumption network. After the first three years, access to the service in Europe costs 9.99 EUR per year, equating to 0.83 EUR per month.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping time and costs depend on location.
If buyers are not fully satisfied with Inovxia pet tracker, they may send it back for a full refund within 14 working days of purchase.
Invoxia pet tracker comes with a one-year warranty and lifetime support.
Paw Tracker is a GPS tracker for dogs and cats that works in most of North America, uses GPS, cellular, and WiFi technologies for outdoor and indoor tracking, boasts an impressive battery life, provides instant notifications, and updates your pet’s location within 60 seconds.
GPS Pet Tracker
Paw Tracker tracking unit comes in the shape of a paw. You can opt for the gold, silver or blue version of the tracker. The unit is rather small and measures 47 mm in height by 50 mm in width by 15 mm in depth. You can attach it to your pet’s existing collar or harness by using the clip on the back of the device.
Paw Tracker does not come in different sizes. It fits collars and harnesses up to 1 inch wide and up to 1/4 of an inch thick.
Suitable For Cats
Paw Tracker is resistant to impact and water. It is designed to withstand rough play and different weather conditions. With normal use, it should last for at least several years.
Key Tracking Features
Paw Tracker allows you to keep track of your pet's location with:
- Near real-time tracking, with your pet’s location information updated every 1 minute, 10 minutes, 60 minutes or 12 hours, depending on your preferences, and instant alerts sent when your pet leave the safe zone;
- Interactive map, which enables you to view your pet’s current location and the distance between you and your pet, with three viewing modes available, focusing on your location, your pet’s location, and both your and your pet’s location;
- Geofrence, which allows you to define the size and location of the safe zone for your pet;
- Historical route, which lets you view your pet’s past locations during a given 24-hour period;
- Sharing, which allows you to share your pet’s location information with your friends and family.
Pet Activity Monitoring
Paw Tracker does not monitor your pet's activity.
Paw Tracker does not provide training assistance.
In addition to the essential tracking features, Paw Tracker provides:
- Battery status and alerts, allowing you to view the device’s current battery level from within the app and receive a notification when the battery is low and needs to be charged.
Paw Tracker works over any distance within cellular coverage.
Up to 10 days in standby mode, up to 12 hours with the 1-minute interval for uploading GPS location
The Paw Tracker app is compatible with Android and iOS mobile devices. It requires Android 3.0+ and iOS 8.0+. It provides instant alerts and a map for easy tracking and allows you to define and modify the safe zone, view your pet’s past locations, and remotely activate the LED lights on the tracking unit. Your friends and family can download the app and use your device’s ID number and password to log in and help you track your pet. Multiple users can track the same pet’s location at the same time. The app can be used for multiple pets. It is available free of charge.
Paw Tracker uses GPS, cellular, and WiFi technology to track your pet's location. GPS and cellular networks are used to track your pet in the outdoors while WiFi networks and hotspots are used for indoor tracking.
Paw Tracker works in most areas of North America, including the US, Mexico, and Canada.
Device: $99.95 Service Plan: $9.95 per month with the monthly subscription and $8.33 per month with the yearly subscription.
Shipping and Delivery
Paw Tracker can be shipped to the US, Mexico, and Canada. US deliveries come with free shipping, Mexico deliveries come with a $14.95 shipping fee while deliveries to Canada come with a $9.95 shipping fee.
Paw Tracker comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The device can be returned for a refund if it has not been tested on a pet.
Paw Tracker comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alice Peri on 03/08/2019Great battery life, very convenient to use. The app could be better. Not bad in general but could be better.
- Submitted By Brenda Noble on 01/20/2019Good concept, but the implementation could be better. My major issue with this product is that it is not accurate enough. I hope they will work it out.
- Submitted By Felix Love on 12/02/2019I’m just thrilled this app works the way it does because I have a clear picture of my cat’s location and it is so easy to understand and read. It works on both my and my girlfriend’s phone and one time we were able to find where she was hiding by using the app. It makes our lives so much easier knowing where she’s at and she isn’t hurt or something.
- Submitted By Yusha Case on 09/20/2019It is great that this tracker has one regular and spear battery so you can charge on while you are using the other. That way your cat is constantly monitored and there’s no way you can lose her. My cat likes to wander around the neighborhood which is a typical cat behavior but sometimes she’s missing for days at time and I get really scared but now I can track her and see where she hang out while away and it is enough for me to know that she’s ok.
- Submitted By Earl Bannister on 08/14/2019I bought this tracker for my dog who is a maltese just because it is so light and I know it won’t bother him because it doesn’t bother my friend’s cat. And quite honestly I’m very pleased. It almost works as that hot and cold game where someone tells you if you are getting closer and warmer of further and colder. This happens if you can’t see your dog and you don’t know where he is because he decided to ignore your calls so there’s a feature that allows you to see in percentage how far away or close your dog is.
- Submitted By Milosz Baird on 07/05/2019I used this tracker to see what my cat simon was doing while I was working because it tracks his movements and tells me where he hangs out while I’m not looking and it turned out it is literally everywhere in the house like everyhere but mostly on the kitchen counter and near the sink which to be honest I did expect from him knowing he’s a sneaky cat who likes to do things he’s not allowed. Like if I forbid him to go somewhere and I usually have to get up and take him down he’ll be back the second I sit down again. And he can do it on repeat.
Paw Tracker is a GPS tracker for cats and dogs that provides great accuracy and reliability and features a rather attractive design. It allows you to track your pet in near real-time, regardless of the distance, and works throughout North America. Discover how this pet tracker works, what it offers, and how much it costs in our Paw Tracker review.