While both Trackimo and Pawscout can help prevent your pet from becoming lost, they are not equally well-suited for pets of all shapes, sizes, preferences, and habits. Explore our thorough Trackimo vs. Pawscout comparison to discover how well each of these two pet trackers fits the unique needs of your best pal and which one is just right for him or her.
- Small and lightweight design + 96 hours of battery life
- Intuitive and user-friendly app with tracking history
- Geo-fencing, SOS button, Family & Friends list
- Price: $139.00
- Shipping: $
- Small, waterproof smart tag weighing just about 0.2 ounces
- Mobile Virtual Leash safe zone centered in your position
- Keep vet records, track walks & discover pet-friendly spots
- Price: $19.95
- Shipping: $2.95
- GPS for tracking your pet outdoors and Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for tracking your pet indoors;
- Geo-fencing feature, which allows you to set up virtual fences around your home/yard and receive instant notifications once your pet leaves the perimeter;
- Tracking history, which lets you view your pet’s historical locations up to 1 year in the past.
- Up to 10 small alerts per month via app notifications, email or text. These notifications are received when your tracker detects movement, location change, and similar occurrences;
- SOS button allows you to send notifications to all designated individuals;
- Family & Friends list, which lets you add your family members and close friends to your personal Trackimo account and enable them to receive important notifications and help you find your pet.
- Active location tracking within a range of 300 feet,
- Community location tracking, with notifications sent if your pet is found by another Pawscout user;
- Virtual Leash, which allows you to set up a mobile safe zone around your location;
- Tracking walks, with information on the distance walked and time spent walking;
- Sharing, which lets you enable your friends and family to keep track of your pet’s location.
- Detailed digital pet profile with medical records;
- Coverage map, showing other Pawscout users in your area;
- Pet-related points of interest, with a map showing vets, groomers, shelters, parks, and pet-friendly locations and businesses in your area.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Martin Burns on 05/07/2019There’s no way to attach it to any collar I own, had to buy a special one with a pouch.
- Submitted By Martha Adams on 02/18/2019One of the best trackers we had when you have cell reception, pretty useless when you don’t and have no access to wifi.
- Submitted By Walter Price on 11/22/2018You can build an entire community with this little device and have your entire neighborhood keep an eye out every time your pet wanders off. Now it’s just the matter of convincing my neighbors to buy this tracker.
- Submitted By Carolyn Stewart on 09/08/2018My cell phone was not compatible with this tracker.
- Submitted By Eric Lopez on 08/12/2018I like how you can attach it to pretty much any collar so I don’t have to buy any extra equipment. I don’t like that you have to download the tracking app since I’m much more used to the commander device.
- Submitted By Roberta Smith on 05/29/2018The accuracy thing is true, it happened to me a couple of times, I didn't get a notification even though my beagle was way outside the range. But I want to say that this does not happen all the time and I like that anyone can use the app for free, it really helps raise awareness about lost pets and helps owners reconnect with their pooches and kitties. Plus, the tag is really useful when we go for a walk, with the virtual leash, I don't even use the real leash anymore.
Trackimo is a GSM 2G pet tracker that can work for both cats and dogs. Its small and lightweight design and numerous features and implemented technologies enable you to keep a close eye on your pet as long as you have access to a GSM 2G network. Read more about it in this comprehensive Trackimo review.