If you are stuck choosing between PitPat and Pawtrack, our comprehensive PitPat vs. Pawtrack comparison can help you pick the right pet tracker in no time. View their most important features below and discover which pet tracking solution is the winner of this comparison.
- Small and lightweight monitor with parachute-grade Velcro
- Rugged external housing with IP-67 water resistance rating
- Replaceable battery/free app for Android and iOS devices
- Price: $51.07
- Shipping: $
- 4 different tracking techs (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Wi-Fi)
- Geo-fencing and multi-cat tracking using only one account
- Intuitive mobile app/coverage in 171 countries around the world
- Price: $63.00
- Shipping: $
- The collar combines GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Wi-Fi, and beacon tracking, providing pet owners with one of the most accurate GPS positioning mechanisms on the market;
- The GPS antenna is always pointed toward the sky for easier signal pickup;
- Geo-fencing allows you to set borders around your home or any other relevant area and receive notifications the moment your pet leaves the perimeter or comes back;
- Pawtrack is also capable of tracking multiple cats.
- Playback – Replays time-stamped positions and gives you information about your cat’s whereabouts at any given moment;
- Path – Creates a lined route of your pet’s movement;
- Heatmap – Reveals your cat’s favorite hiding places by marking regularly visited areas with red indicators.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mike J. on 12/25/2019I initially thought this has GPS but it’s a pretty cool little gadget even without it.
- Submitted By Jenny86 on 11/20/2019PitPat was just what I needed for my puppy since I want to make sure everything is perfect from the start. The app is easy to use and shows you pretty much everything you’ll ever care about. It attaches really easily and never comes off, even when we’re outside.
- Submitted By Susan Haughey on 10/14/2019I highly recommend this collar. I don’t want any of my cats to be outside but I have two that are like caged wild animals if confined. There are just some cats, I feel, that are not indoor type. The size of the collar has trimmed significantly and is not bulky anymore. I have the app on my phone and yes, sometimes it will say the collar may be busy and you won’t get a reading but you just tap the location button again and most times locates the cat. I’d like to post pics but this review site doesn’t seem to give the option. This collar will truly give you some peace of mind if you have an outdoor cat.
- Submitted By Shannon on 06/10/2019I ordered this in January. I couldn't get it to pick up the GPS signal. I tried in multiple locations at different times. After 2 months, it wouldn't charge so I can't even keep trying it. Just went into the app and now it won't open. Keeps kicking me out. Waste of money. Very difficult to get assistance.
- Submitted By Jerry London on 06/11/2019Great little collar that lets me find the little rascal wherever he hides. Now I know all his favorite hidey holes so whenever he vanishes I know where to check.
- Submitted By Dana Thompson on 01/17/2019Really happy with the collar but the batteries tend to run out pretty quickly if you don’t have all the power saving options turned on.
PitPat is a sturdy and lightweight dog activity monitor designed to help you track the overall activity levels of your pet, see how much calories he or she spends on a daily basis, and find out more about his or her sleep cycle. Read this exhaustive PitPat review to learn all about this device and check if it is right for you and your pup.