While both Fi and PetPace can help prevent your pet from becoming lost, they are not equally well-suited for pets of all shapes, sizes, preferences, and habits. Explore our thorough Fi vs. PetPace comparison to discover how well each of these two pet trackers fits the unique needs of your best pal and which one is just right for him or her.
- GPS tracking through the LTE-M network + 3-month battery life
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity/Lost Dog Mode with red LED
- Works in all US states and comes in 4 different sizes
- Price: $149.00
- Shipping: $
- Tracks heart rate, temperature, respiration, and calories
- Adjustable comfortable strap that fits all pets over 8 lb
- IP-x7 water resistance; LED indicators; long battery life
- Price: $159.95
- Shipping: $
- 24/7 GPS tracking on the new LTE-M network, which allows you to keep track of your dog’s movements even when taken out by dog walkers or caretakers;
- Geo-fencing, which enables you to create safe zones and receive instant notifications the moment your pet exits the defined perimeter. You can make as many safe zones as you want, which makes traveling with your pet much less stressful;
- Lost Dog Mode, which switches the unit to live location tracking and activates the red pulsing LED light on the collar, alerting individuals that might see your pet and helping you locate him or her in low-visibility conditions.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Geoffrey Stanley on 12/10/2019The thing I like most about this app is that it has its own app where you can track your dog’s movement easily and without confusion. I’m not good with tech so it’s really important that know what I’m doing and fi tracker app made it easy. Another thing I like is that is not state limited so I can use it even when I take my dog traveling. We went hiking when we were at my boyfriend’s parents in Colorado and the app worked all the way even when we were high up and without a strong signal. I feel safe knowing my Penny is well taken care of.
- Submitted By Jose Ball on 11/29/2019I very satisfied with the tracker except for the collar which didn’t last that long. I have two dogs one of them being very active. He likes to chew everything most of all his brother’s collar. Every time we go out both of my dog get very excited and while Ben knows how to sit down and wait for the leash, Roger gets unbearable while he jumps up and down and keeps biting his brother’s collar. Long story short the collar is all chewed up and has to be replaced. I was hoping it could withstand more.
- Submitted By Delbert Gomez on 11/20/2019This Fi tracker is the best thing that has happened to me! My buddy and I take long walks around to the lake almost every day. He loves jumping into the water even when it’s cold outside and this tracker seems to be handling it very well. For me the battery lasted more than a month and a half and gps work even in the remote areas where coverage is not that good. The app is easy to read and it has the lost dog mode which is immediately activated in case anything bad happens. I feel much better ever since my dog started wearing it.
- Submitted By Tommie Mccoy on 11/02/2019I always wondered what would I do if Charlie, that’s my dog, would to run away when we were traveling. I would love to take him anywhere with me but I don’t know how he’ll react to new environments so I leave him with my mom and dad mostly. And it was tearing my heart. I did a little research and found that Fi Tracker enables whole country coverage in case you and your pet leave the state. I’ve recently bought it I was amazed by how long the battery lasts, I didn’t need to charge it yet and it has been almost a month. Finally, I was able to take Charlie on a road trip, we went to see my parents is Vioming for a test drive. I was tracking our movement on the app the whole time we were there. Couldn’t be happier!
- Submitted By Clinton Bryant on 10/20/2019This collar is so easy to use and set up on your phone. I’m not a tech wizard or anything but it was easy even for me. I think lots of pet owners have trouble with setting up devices and keeping track of the data. I like that I don’t have to read the data myself but I get notified if anything goes wrong. I know it’s not nice to say but it is better to have someone who is qualified to inform of any potential issues instead of me trying to figure it out on my own.
- Submitted By Lynn Massey on 08/04/2019The only thing I would change on this product is the fact that I don’t have insight into all the data collected from my pet. Instead, I only get alerts in case something goes wrong or is out of the ordinary. Other than that I’m really satisfied to have a device that monitors my dog’s vital functions considering he ‘s really old and has too many health issues. The tracker is connected to the app which is free and it is supported by android and ios. My husband has samsung, I’m on the iphone and you can keep a record of everything from your dog’s walks to his visits to the wet.
- Submitted By Alyssa Richards on 04/20/2019PetPace is absolutely amazing! It gives me a sense of comfort to know that if anything happens to my dog I’ll be aware of it. I have a husky who is almost 16 years old and health hazard increased in the last couple of years dramatically. She had problems with her hips and liver and now she really has trouble with everything. I feel safe knowing that if I’ll get notified in case of any unusual activity so I could react in time.
- Submitted By Lois Maldonado on 01/20/2019I didn’t do my research very well so I taught that next to tracking my dog’s health status I could also track his movements. However, that’s not the case. This device serves to keep your pet’s health in check but offers nothing in regards to monitoring its movements. I have an old dog and this tracker did make sense since I want to know if anything goes wrong but I’d still wanted to know where his at at all times.
Fi tracker is a modern pet tracker primarily designed to locate lost dogs and monitor their location and activity levels on a daily basis. The collar comes packed with numerous impressive features and has a battery that can last up to 3 months. Read this honest and comprehensive Fi tracker review to learn more and see if the unit works for you.