Pawtrack and PetPace are both highly rated pet tracking solutions, but they greatly differ in terms of the features they offer. In this Pawtrack vs. PetPace review, we list their top qualities side by side and determine which of these two pet trackers offers greater value for your money.
- 4 different tracking techs (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Wi-Fi)
- Geo-fencing and multi-cat tracking using only one account
- Intuitive mobile app/coverage in 171 countries around the world
- Price: $63.00
- Shipping: $
- Tracks heart rate, temperature, respiration, and calories
- Adjustable comfortable strap that fits all pets over 8 lb
- IP-x7 water resistance; LED indicators; long battery life
- Price: $159.95
- Shipping: $
- The collar combines GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Wi-Fi, and beacon tracking, providing pet owners with one of the most accurate GPS positioning mechanisms on the market;
- The GPS antenna is always pointed toward the sky for easier signal pickup;
- Geo-fencing allows you to set borders around your home or any other relevant area and receive notifications the moment your pet leaves the perimeter or comes back;
- Pawtrack is also capable of tracking multiple cats.
- Playback – Replays time-stamped positions and gives you information about your cat’s whereabouts at any given moment;
- Path – Creates a lined route of your pet’s movement;
- Heatmap – Reveals your cat’s favorite hiding places by marking regularly visited areas with red indicators.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Susan Haughey on 10/14/2019I highly recommend this collar. I don’t want any of my cats to be outside but I have two that are like caged wild animals if confined. There are just some cats, I feel, that are not indoor type. The size of the collar has trimmed significantly and is not bulky anymore. I have the app on my phone and yes, sometimes it will say the collar may be busy and you won’t get a reading but you just tap the location button again and most times locates the cat. I’d like to post pics but this review site doesn’t seem to give the option. This collar will truly give you some peace of mind if you have an outdoor cat.
- Submitted By Shannon on 06/10/2019I ordered this in January. I couldn't get it to pick up the GPS signal. I tried in multiple locations at different times. After 2 months, it wouldn't charge so I can't even keep trying it. Just went into the app and now it won't open. Keeps kicking me out. Waste of money. Very difficult to get assistance.
- Submitted By Jerry London on 06/11/2019Great little collar that lets me find the little rascal wherever he hides. Now I know all his favorite hidey holes so whenever he vanishes I know where to check.
- Submitted By Dana Thompson on 01/17/2019Really happy with the collar but the batteries tend to run out pretty quickly if you don’t have all the power saving options turned on.
- Submitted By Clinton Bryant on 10/20/2019This collar is so easy to use and set up on your phone. I’m not a tech wizard or anything but it was easy even for me. I think lots of pet owners have trouble with setting up devices and keeping track of the data. I like that I don’t have to read the data myself but I get notified if anything goes wrong. I know it’s not nice to say but it is better to have someone who is qualified to inform of any potential issues instead of me trying to figure it out on my own.
- Submitted By Lynn Massey on 08/04/2019The only thing I would change on this product is the fact that I don’t have insight into all the data collected from my pet. Instead, I only get alerts in case something goes wrong or is out of the ordinary. Other than that I’m really satisfied to have a device that monitors my dog’s vital functions considering he ‘s really old and has too many health issues. The tracker is connected to the app which is free and it is supported by android and ios. My husband has samsung, I’m on the iphone and you can keep a record of everything from your dog’s walks to his visits to the wet.
- Submitted By Alyssa Richards on 04/20/2019PetPace is absolutely amazing! It gives me a sense of comfort to know that if anything happens to my dog I’ll be aware of it. I have a husky who is almost 16 years old and health hazard increased in the last couple of years dramatically. She had problems with her hips and liver and now she really has trouble with everything. I feel safe knowing that if I’ll get notified in case of any unusual activity so I could react in time.
- Submitted By Lois Maldonado on 01/20/2019I didn’t do my research very well so I taught that next to tracking my dog’s health status I could also track his movements. However, that’s not the case. This device serves to keep your pet’s health in check but offers nothing in regards to monitoring its movements. I have an old dog and this tracker did make sense since I want to know if anything goes wrong but I’d still wanted to know where his at at all times.
Pawtrack is a durable and modern pet tracker primarily designed for cats, but it can also be used for smaller dogs. Its rugged and sleek design, 4 different tracking technologies, and numerous advanced features give it a considerable edge over the competition. Learn all about its capabilities in this Pawtrack review.