PetTracer and PetPace are both highly rated pet tracking solutions, but they greatly differ in terms of the features they offer. In this PetTracer vs. PetPace review, we list their top qualities side by side and determine which of these two pet trackers offers greater value for your money.
- Durable construction with a one-click release function
- Lightweight design with an adjustable strap and LED light
- Up to 30 days of battery life depending on your cat's activity
- Price: $119.00
- Shipping: $
- Tracks heart rate, temperature, respiration, and calories
- Adjustable comfortable strap that fits all pets over 8 lb
- IP-x7 water resistance; LED indicators; long battery life
- Price: $159.95
- Shipping: $
- High-sensitivity GPS antenna, which enables you to monitor the current location of your pet through your personal PetTracer account. The digital map will show you his or her routes in the form of a line or heat signature;
- Radio-frequency direction finder, which is a rare piece of technology that allows you to track your cat indoors where GPS cannot access;
- If you are tracking multiple cats, their movements will be marked by different customizable colors.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By tony kelly on 11/17/2019This is my first time using a cat tracker and as far as im concerned its really good. the collar is light and slightly soft and can fir cats with small necks,mine is 1 year and 2 months old and fits him just right if i tighten the strap. nothing is perfect with gadgets and only thing it needs is an app which they said is due out next year,however it works find using their web portal and i saved link to homescreen on my smartphone. i had trouble setting it up at first and support messaged me via facebook messenger on a saturday afternoon and we sorted it all out. its very light and battery lasts ok not tested it fully yet and ive had it on fast all the time. it does the job and im happy knowing where my cat is all the time.only downside is the subscription your tied into for one year. at 12.99 monthly from,.,it sounds expensive.but thats ok. def worth it though
- Submitted By Ingrid 115 on 05/27/2019No app but you can look at the results on your account. The collar is not as sleek as it looked in the pictures but it works and does a decent job.
- Submitted By Mario Schwarz on 02/14/2019Ok tracker for the price I guess but nothing special.
- Submitted By Clinton Bryant on 10/20/2019This collar is so easy to use and set up on your phone. I’m not a tech wizard or anything but it was easy even for me. I think lots of pet owners have trouble with setting up devices and keeping track of the data. I like that I don’t have to read the data myself but I get notified if anything goes wrong. I know it’s not nice to say but it is better to have someone who is qualified to inform of any potential issues instead of me trying to figure it out on my own.
- Submitted By Lynn Massey on 08/04/2019The only thing I would change on this product is the fact that I don’t have insight into all the data collected from my pet. Instead, I only get alerts in case something goes wrong or is out of the ordinary. Other than that I’m really satisfied to have a device that monitors my dog’s vital functions considering he ‘s really old and has too many health issues. The tracker is connected to the app which is free and it is supported by android and ios. My husband has samsung, I’m on the iphone and you can keep a record of everything from your dog’s walks to his visits to the wet.
- Submitted By Alyssa Richards on 04/20/2019PetPace is absolutely amazing! It gives me a sense of comfort to know that if anything happens to my dog I’ll be aware of it. I have a husky who is almost 16 years old and health hazard increased in the last couple of years dramatically. She had problems with her hips and liver and now she really has trouble with everything. I feel safe knowing that if I’ll get notified in case of any unusual activity so I could react in time.
- Submitted By Lois Maldonado on 01/20/2019I didn’t do my research very well so I taught that next to tracking my dog’s health status I could also track his movements. However, that’s not the case. This device serves to keep your pet’s health in check but offers nothing in regards to monitoring its movements. I have an old dog and this tracker did make sense since I want to know if anything goes wrong but I’d still wanted to know where his at at all times.
PetTracer is a device that allows you to track your cat's location both inside your home and in the great outdoors thanks to its integrated high-precision GPS module and radio-frequency direction finder. The collar is lightweight and comes with an adjustable strap, which makes it a one-size-fits-all unit. Learn more about its features in this review.