Fi and Tuokiy may seem quite similar at first glance, but they are actually more different than you may initially assume. This Fi vs. Tuokiy comparison is designed to show you exactly what each of these two pet trackers offers, highlight their main strong and weak points, and reveal which one of them may be a more reliable tracking solution.
- GPS tracking through the LTE-M network + 3-month battery life
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity/Lost Dog Mode with red LED
- Works in all US states and comes in 4 different sizes
- Price: $149.00
- Shipping: $
- Vet records and activity data including walk, rest, and play time
- Custom daily activity goals and breed-based recommendations
- Virtual Leash safe zone with a maximum radius of about 33 feet
- Price: $19.99
- Shipping: $0 *
- 24/7 GPS tracking on the new LTE-M network, which allows you to keep track of your dog’s movements even when taken out by dog walkers or caretakers;
- Geo-fencing, which enables you to create safe zones and receive instant notifications the moment your pet exits the defined perimeter. You can make as many safe zones as you want, which makes traveling with your pet much less stressful;
- Lost Dog Mode, which switches the unit to live location tracking and activates the red pulsing LED light on the collar, alerting individuals that might see your pet and helping you locate him or her in low-visibility conditions.
- The Virtual Leash feature, which allows you to set up a safe zone around your smartphone and get notified when your pet crosses the boundaries of the zone (maximum radius of 33 feet).
- Daily and historical activity records, including time spent walking, running, playing, and resting, with information on activity level (moderate and intense) and sleep quality (light or deep);
- Custom-defined daily activity goals;
- Personalized activity recommendations based on your pet’s breed.
- Detailed digital pet profile, including your pet’s name, type, breed, gender, birthdate, weight, and information on whether he or she is neutered/spayed;
- Event diary, which lets you add and edit important health-related information such as vet consultations, vaccination, deworming, and important activity events.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Geoffrey Stanley on 12/10/2019The thing I like most about this app is that it has its own app where you can track your dog’s movement easily and without confusion. I’m not good with tech so it’s really important that know what I’m doing and fi tracker app made it easy. Another thing I like is that is not state limited so I can use it even when I take my dog traveling. We went hiking when we were at my boyfriend’s parents in Colorado and the app worked all the way even when we were high up and without a strong signal. I feel safe knowing my Penny is well taken care of.
- Submitted By Jose Ball on 11/29/2019I very satisfied with the tracker except for the collar which didn’t last that long. I have two dogs one of them being very active. He likes to chew everything most of all his brother’s collar. Every time we go out both of my dog get very excited and while Ben knows how to sit down and wait for the leash, Roger gets unbearable while he jumps up and down and keeps biting his brother’s collar. Long story short the collar is all chewed up and has to be replaced. I was hoping it could withstand more.
- Submitted By Delbert Gomez on 11/20/2019This Fi tracker is the best thing that has happened to me! My buddy and I take long walks around to the lake almost every day. He loves jumping into the water even when it’s cold outside and this tracker seems to be handling it very well. For me the battery lasted more than a month and a half and gps work even in the remote areas where coverage is not that good. The app is easy to read and it has the lost dog mode which is immediately activated in case anything bad happens. I feel much better ever since my dog started wearing it.
- Submitted By Tommie Mccoy on 11/02/2019I always wondered what would I do if Charlie, that’s my dog, would to run away when we were traveling. I would love to take him anywhere with me but I don’t know how he’ll react to new environments so I leave him with my mom and dad mostly. And it was tearing my heart. I did a little research and found that Fi Tracker enables whole country coverage in case you and your pet leave the state. I’ve recently bought it I was amazed by how long the battery lasts, I didn’t need to charge it yet and it has been almost a month. Finally, I was able to take Charlie on a road trip, we went to see my parents is Vioming for a test drive. I was tracking our movement on the app the whole time we were there. Couldn’t be happier!
- Submitted By Joe Flesher on 06/21/2018Activity records are excellent and vet records are well-organized, but the virtual leash sucks. 33 feet is not nearly enough, I want my dog to be able to play anywhere in the park without any annoying alerts. Plus, I sometimes get alerts when my dog is like 20 feet away, which is ridiculous.
- Submitted By Whitney Adams on 04/18/2018Light as a feather, nice design, great activity stats, and it is real cheap! I recommend it to everyone, it is more than useful.
Fi tracker is a modern pet tracker primarily designed to locate lost dogs and monitor their location and activity levels on a daily basis. The collar comes packed with numerous impressive features and has a battery that can last up to 3 months. Read this honest and comprehensive Fi tracker review to learn more and see if the unit works for you.