Tuokiy VS Fi
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
Fi and Tuokiy may seem quite similar at first glance, but they are actually more different than you may initially assume. This Fi vs. Tuokiy comparison is designed to show you exactly what each of these two pet trackers offers, highlight their main strong and weak points, and reveal which one of them may be a more reliable tracking solution.
Advanced Pet Tracker With A Battery Life Of Up To 3 Months
Geofencing-Enabled Pet Activity Monitor
Fi tracker is a dog tracker designed to determine your pet's coordinates, help you locate him or her in case of a potential escape, and monitor his or her activity levels and daily, weekly, and monthly step goals.
- GPS tracking through the LTE-M network + 3-month battery life
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity/Lost Dog Mode with red LED
- Works in all US states and comes in 4 different sizes
- Price: $149.00
- Shipping: $
Tuokiy is a pet activity monitor that keeps track of your pet’s activity 24/7, discriminates between different levels of activity and sleep quality, and improves pet safety with Bluetooth geofencing.
- Vet records and activity data including walk, rest, and play time
- Custom daily activity goals and breed-based recommendations
- Virtual Leash safe zone with a maximum radius of about 33 feet
- Price: $19.99
- Shipping: $0 *
*The device can be shipped worldwide and the shipping costs depend on location
Fi tracker is a dog collar infused with numerous modern technologies, including GPS tracking, geo-fencing, and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. It features a durable, chew-proof design with an IP-68 waterproof rating. Fi tracker uses the LTE-M network and provides you with global coverage. The battery can last up to 3 months.
GPS Pet Tracker
Fi tracker sports a sturdy, chew-proof design with the GPS tracking module located on the part that goes on your pet’s neck so that it can always face the sky for optimal signal coverage. The tracking module is held in place by a nylon band so you should not rely on Fi as a link for your dog’s leash. The collar comes with an IP-68 waterproof rating, which means it can even withstand salt water.
Fi tracker comes in 3 different sizes: - S - Neck <13”; - M – 13.5” - 16.5”; - L – 16" - 22.5”; - XL – 22" - 34.5”.
Suitable For Cats
Fi tracker does not have a specific lifespan, but its IP-68 waterproof rating and chew-proof design should ensure longevity in spite of your dog’s potential mischief.
Key Tracking Features
Fi tracker's main tracking features include:
- 24/7 GPS tracking on the new LTE-M network, which allows you to keep track of your dog’s movements even when taken out by dog walkers or caretakers;
- Geo-fencing, which enables you to create safe zones and receive instant notifications the moment your pet exits the defined perimeter. You can make as many safe zones as you want, which makes traveling with your pet much less stressful;
- Lost Dog Mode, which switches the unit to live location tracking and activates the red pulsing LED light on the collar, alerting individuals that might see your pet and helping you locate him or her in low-visibility conditions.
Pet Activity Monitoring
Fi tracker helps you keep your dog active and healthy by monitoring his or her daily, weekly, and monthly step goals. You can also compare these reports with other dogs and monitor activity levels when you are not with your pet. You can always swipe to view past activities and tap the step count to toggle between Day, Week, and Month.
Fi tracker does not come with training assistance.
Fi tracker does not provide any additional features.
Fi tracker does not have a specific range since it starts using GPS tracking the moment it is out of range of your Fi base, Bluetooth signal or Fi app. Note that you need to purchase a subscription in order to activate remote tracking.
Up to 3 months
The Fi smartphone app (Android 6.0 and up; iOS 12.0 and up) will show your pet’s location in the primary view and you can scroll your area by swiping across the map and zoom in or out by pinching and pulling your fingers together or apart. The first initial represents your current location and your pet’s photo represents his or her coordinates. The two icons will attach to each other if you are together. The app allows you to activate the Lost Dog Mode and access Fi’s live chat support during the team’s regular business hours.
Fi tracker uses live GPS tracking on LTE-M, which is a low-power cellular network specifically designed for IoT devices. It also uses Wi-Fi when in the range of your home base and Bluetooth to communicate with other devices like Airpods, Fitbits, and others.
Fi tracker allows for 20-30% more coverage than regular 3G/LTE-based devices. It covers every state in the US.
Fi tracker costs $149 and it comes with 3 different subscription options: - 1 year - $99; - 2 years - $186; - 3 years - $248.
Shipping and Delivery
Fi tracker comes with a 30-day trial period.
Fi tracker comes with a 1-year warranty
Tuokiy is an ultra-thin and light pet activity monitor that keeps track of your pet's activity, rest time, sleep quality, and medical records. It also provides notifications when your pet is not within 33 feet from your smartphone.
Pet Activity Monitor With Geofencing Capability
Tuokiy tracker is a small, ultra-thin, lightweight device designed to suit cats and dogs of virtually all sizes. It is round and white and features a black Tuokiy logo. It is attached to the pet's existing collar with the use of silicone straps. The device is made of durable thermoplastic polymer.
Tuokiy comes in 1 size and it fits most collars.
Suitable For Cats
Tuokiy is not resistant to impact, but it is resistant to water and dust. It is not recommended for pets that like to roughhouse, but it can last for more than a year with proper use and care.
Key Tracking Features
Tuokiy is not a pet tracker in the conventional sense of the word. It is an activity monitor that also offers:
- The Virtual Leash feature, which allows you to set up a safe zone around your smartphone and get notified when your pet crosses the boundaries of the zone (maximum radius of 33 feet).
Pet Activity Monitoring
Tuokiy pet fitness tracker primarily focuses on activity monitoring and provides:
- Daily and historical activity records, including time spent walking, running, playing, and resting, with information on activity level (moderate and intense) and sleep quality (light or deep);
- Custom-defined daily activity goals;
- Personalized activity recommendations based on your pet’s breed.
Tuokiy pet fitness tracker does not provide training assistance.
Additional features available with Tuokiy pet fitness tracker include:
- Detailed digital pet profile, including your pet’s name, type, breed, gender, birthdate, weight, and information on whether he or she is neutered/spayed;
- Event diary, which lets you add and edit important health-related information such as vet consultations, vaccination, deworming, and important activity events.
1-3 months (disposable)
Tuokiy pet fitness tracker comes with a free smartphone app called Joyful pet, which is compatible with Android 4.3+ and iOS 8.0+. The app allows you to create a digital profile for your pet, define custom daily activity goals, view breed-based activity recommendations, access activity history, and compare historical activity stats. You can further store vet records within the app and activate the Virtual Leash feature during walks and receive notifications when your pet is out of range. The app comes with built-in support.
Tuokiy exclusively uses Bluetooth to communicate with the pet guardian's smartphone.
Since Tuokiy does not provide location tracking, it does not have specific coverage. It can be used anywhere on the planet, but it does not offer information on the pet's location.
Shipping and Delivery
Tuokiy is sold through Amazon. It does not come with free shipping - unless it is a part of an order whose value exceeds $25. Worldwide shipping is available and comes with varying shipping fees.
Tuokiy does not come with a money-back guarantee.
Tuokiy does not come with a warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Geoffrey Stanley on 12/10/2019The thing I like most about this app is that it has its own app where you can track your dog’s movement easily and without confusion. I’m not good with tech so it’s really important that know what I’m doing and fi tracker app made it easy. Another thing I like is that is not state limited so I can use it even when I take my dog traveling. We went hiking when we were at my boyfriend’s parents in Colorado and the app worked all the way even when we were high up and without a strong signal. I feel safe knowing my Penny is well taken care of.
- Submitted By Jose Ball on 11/29/2019I very satisfied with the tracker except for the collar which didn’t last that long. I have two dogs one of them being very active. He likes to chew everything most of all his brother’s collar. Every time we go out both of my dog get very excited and while Ben knows how to sit down and wait for the leash, Roger gets unbearable while he jumps up and down and keeps biting his brother’s collar. Long story short the collar is all chewed up and has to be replaced. I was hoping it could withstand more.
- Submitted By Delbert Gomez on 11/20/2019This Fi tracker is the best thing that has happened to me! My buddy and I take long walks around to the lake almost every day. He loves jumping into the water even when it’s cold outside and this tracker seems to be handling it very well. For me the battery lasted more than a month and a half and gps work even in the remote areas where coverage is not that good. The app is easy to read and it has the lost dog mode which is immediately activated in case anything bad happens. I feel much better ever since my dog started wearing it.
- Submitted By Tommie Mccoy on 11/02/2019I always wondered what would I do if Charlie, that’s my dog, would to run away when we were traveling. I would love to take him anywhere with me but I don’t know how he’ll react to new environments so I leave him with my mom and dad mostly. And it was tearing my heart. I did a little research and found that Fi Tracker enables whole country coverage in case you and your pet leave the state. I’ve recently bought it I was amazed by how long the battery lasts, I didn’t need to charge it yet and it has been almost a month. Finally, I was able to take Charlie on a road trip, we went to see my parents is Vioming for a test drive. I was tracking our movement on the app the whole time we were there. Couldn’t be happier!
- Submitted By Joe Flesher on 06/21/2018Activity records are excellent and vet records are well-organized, but the virtual leash sucks. 33 feet is not nearly enough, I want my dog to be able to play anywhere in the park without any annoying alerts. Plus, I sometimes get alerts when my dog is like 20 feet away, which is ridiculous.
- Submitted By Whitney Adams on 04/18/2018Light as a feather, nice design, great activity stats, and it is real cheap! I recommend it to everyone, it is more than useful.
Fi tracker is a modern pet tracker primarily designed to locate lost dogs and monitor their location and activity levels on a daily basis. The collar comes packed with numerous impressive features and has a battery that can last up to 3 months. Read this honest and comprehensive Fi tracker review to learn more and see if the unit works for you.