SportDOG TEK 2.0 and Tuokiy may seem quite similar at first glance, but they are actually more different than you may initially assume. This SportDOG TEK 2.0 vs. Tuokiy comparison is designed to show you exactly what each of these two pet trackers offers, highlight their main strong and weak points, and reveal which one of them may be a more reliable tracking solution.
- Free 1:100,000 topographical maps preloaded
- Uses GPS and GLONASS for optimal accuracy
- 45-day money-back guarantee; 2-year warranty
- Price: $604.95
- Shipping: $
- Vet records and activity data including walk, rest, and play time
- Custom daily activity goals and breed-based recommendations
- Virtual Leash safe zone with a maximum radius of about 33 feet
- Price: $19.99
- Shipping: $0 *
- Live tracking through the use of GPS and GLONASS;
- Location updates every 3 seconds (time intervals manually adjustable);
- Voice updates via a Bluetooth-enabled earpiece;
- Access to preloaded 1:100,000 maps that come with no subscription fee;
- Easy-to-use compass;
- Trip Computer, where you can view all of the information related to each trip (coordinates, average moving speed, distance traveled, and total tracking time);
- Journal, which allows you to enter and save notes and waypoints;
- Sun/Moon Hunt, providing insights into the sun and moon rising and setting times as well as information about hunting conditions.
- The Virtual Leash feature, which allows you to set up a safe zone around your smartphone and get notified when your pet crosses the boundaries of the zone (maximum radius of 33 feet).
- Daily and historical activity records, including time spent walking, running, playing, and resting, with information on activity level (moderate and intense) and sleep quality (light or deep);
- Custom-defined daily activity goals;
- Personalized activity recommendations based on your pet’s breed.
- Detailed digital pet profile, including your pet’s name, type, breed, gender, birthdate, weight, and information on whether he or she is neutered/spayed;
- Event diary, which lets you add and edit important health-related information such as vet consultations, vaccination, deworming, and important activity events.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark on 03/14/2019I initially started with TEK 1.0 and I am happy that this more updated version has a lot more to offer in terms of features and range. The setting up process takes a while and that user manual is super long, however, it's worth every penny even though my wife wouldn't necessarily agree.
- Submitted By Kevin on 01/17/2019It took me a while to read the manual but, thank God that I did because I wouldn't be aware of all the things that TEK 2.0 can offer its users. I used it for the first time last weekend with my hunting buddies and although the range is not as high as it states, it was still good enough.
- Submitted By Paul on 12/07/2018Never go hunting without it. My second-best friend after my dog.
- Submitted By Joe Flesher on 06/21/2018Activity records are excellent and vet records are well-organized, but the virtual leash sucks. 33 feet is not nearly enough, I want my dog to be able to play anywhere in the park without any annoying alerts. Plus, I sometimes get alerts when my dog is like 20 feet away, which is ridiculous.
- Submitted By Whitney Adams on 04/18/2018Light as a feather, nice design, great activity stats, and it is real cheap! I recommend it to everyone, it is more than useful.
SportDOG TEK 2.0 is a dog tracking system for hunters that offers great accuracy and precision thanks to the HopTek, GPS, and GLONASS technologies. Offering near-live tracking for up to 21 dogs at a time as well as easy-to-read topographical maps, TEK 2.0 has many interesting features to offer. Learn more in our SportDOG TEK 2.0 review